neglect

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

neglect

Postby innocent » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:10 pm

i feel so much hate. especially for my mum shes always been there for me but recently after being single for many years. shes found someone 20 years older!! she spends all her time with him now and if she isnt working shes at his and when she is at home its night time and shes in bed! i feel alone and so much hate towards her. hes changed her also, shes getting a boob job in 2 weeks!!!! my mum always said she wouldnt get surgery because shes not a vain person. i have loads of problems and shes not here so i cant tel her! im addicted to cannibis, im a heavy smoker, im in a long term relationship but i 4got to take the pill so i dnt knw if im pregnant. im spiaralling out of control and i feel ive lost her. shes a different person now totally self obssessed shes the only person i have, otha than my bf who im in love with but everyone needs their mum. mines just having too much fun to notice me!
innocent
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby PurePurple » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:16 pm

If she's getting a boob job, it sounds like this man is influencing her so she spends more time with him.

I think you and her need a serious talk and try to sort things out!

xxxx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby innocent » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:36 pm

i try but we just end up fighting. she insists its to make her more happy and confident and tells me her bf is actually against it though since shes been with him shes actin like shes in a world of her own. my mum had a hard time with my dad over the years so i do understand if she says its to treat herself and ive excepted ive lost her so thers nufin i cn do about it.
innocent
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby PurePurple » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:39 pm

How long was this ago with your dad? Or is it still happening, because she needs to sort it out.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Cheer me up!