My head is messed up....

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My head is messed up....

Postby PurePurple » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:56 pm

Ok, This isnt really a problem but it's messing my head up..

About a few days ago, I was told my friend had been in a car accident on his moped..Yesterday I was told he was dead..BUT, I then found out it was all a lie and he was alive - as he was on MSN today..I also then discovered he hadn't been in a car accident at all!

It turned out he was at his friends house (Sitting NEXT to the person who told me he was dead!!! :evil: ) because, He had put his fist through his laptop screen..However, he was on MSN today and he found it highly amusing how one of us (We were all put into a massive MSN convo.) me included, were crying our eyes out, because he is only 16..

By this time I was shouting, screaming and cursing at the person on MSN who said he was dead... He also found it highly amusing..

For some reason, When my brother said "X is dead." I said "No your lying" I knew my friend wasn't dead..

I really feel like a psycho and dont know how to sort this. I find it hard to explain because its so messed up! Any ideas on how to sort this?

Thanks!
Sorry for long post.
xxxx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby morris mouse » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:32 pm

"xxPurplexx"

The title that you've given to your "problem" says it all !!!

I notice from your post, that, your friends found it funny to pretend
someone was dead [-X [-X

No wonder you feel shocked and annoyed :o

With "friends" like these,who needs enemies

You obviously can't trust them
[and probably better WITHOUT them]
ImageImage
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby PurePurple » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:44 pm

I've ditched them anyway mm, but my head is just so messed up, I dont know who to believe! :o

I mean X said on MSN "I feel special" well he may do, but he could have stopped it from happening
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:23 pm

I also forgot to say!

Apparently X didn't know his friend was doing it, which I find VERY hard to believe.
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:34 am

there both very sick if they think that its funny too say someone close too u has had an accident when they havnt. best off without them
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby peecee » Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:15 pm

xxPurplexxx - a few years ago, someone I knew told a younger friend that she, the older one (18 or 19! :o ) had cancer. She DIDN'T. When the younger girl's mother found out why she was having nightmares, she shopped the older girl, who then had to get counselling for such weird behaviour...

I have no idea why your friend(s) played such an appalling trick on you, who the heck could find it funny to pretend that someone had died? :evil:

I think either you, or one of your friends, needs to tell these blokes VERY calmly (rather than shouting at them and slapping their stupid heads) that their behaviour is worse than infantile, it is evil. Calmly, though - it makes more impact. I presume they have no idea what it's like to have a friend or relative die? They will one day, and they'll be laughing the other side of their faces. :-?

ok, sweet pea, calm down. Your friend didn't die, that's good. He MIGHT have known what was going on, that's bad. But he's still alive, and that's the main thing.

I can't advise you on whether or not to slap them to the ground and pour concrete over their heads, that's your decision. All I can say is, you're justified in feeling - furious? downright horrible? whatever? but you'll get over it eventually. And, hopefully, they'll grow up one day...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby phoebe » Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:20 am

These people are sick. I would have nothing more to do with them. What with genuine people having serious problems, illnesses and tragedies they must be twisted in the head. Maybe they have suffered some kind of problem in their lives as nobody would do this. Its a cry for attention but give them none but not responding. Sorry you were a victim of this stunt. Move on to being friends with level headed people,
phoebe
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!