how to cope in when stuff happens

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

how to cope in when stuff happens

Postby tiptop » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:13 pm

hi i think that i am the most depressed person in the world. Everything that could possible go wrong in my life has. I'm the kind of person who bottles things up and doesnt talk to people about my problems. I just seem to crack up at the smallest things. How do all of you cope with thing that goes wrong in ur life?

edited for text speak by LME
tiptop
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Channie » Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:09 pm

hi i dont know if ill be any help but i look at life as a roller coaster and you have to just ride it. ive always said that i was cursed in a past life or someone hates me as ive always had bad luck and rough times like the one im in now and trust me im feeling low and depressed but i have to keep strong for my daughter. and thats what you have to do, stay strong and look at things that do happen as a lesson and learn from it. i believe you have to hold you head up high and say i can do this what ever your problem is. why dont you talk to some one like the samaritans if you dont want to talk to family members i dont know whats going on in your life right now but keep strong. enjoy what you have, every life is blessed one way or another. take care. xxxx :)
Channie
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Angel_Fairy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:00 pm

heya- I feel the same!

What i just tell myself everything happens for a reason. Something may happen to really upset you, but in the long run you will be a much stronger person for it. After everything thats happened in my life i am much more independent and mature for it, much more than my friends around me- i must say. I feel it is easier to cope with bad things now.

Everyone has a low point in their life, it may last 1 day to several years but it will go, and you wil be better for it- even though it doesn't seem so!!
PM me if you need to chat and il give you my msn addy if you like.
You shouldn't need to bottle it up- that what i did and i nearly had a break down cause of it! Don't let that happen to you.

All the best for the future xXx
Angel_Fairy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!