Cheer me up please

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Cheer me up please

Postby Cherub1 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:31 am

I can't be bothered to go into all the details at the moment but I feel so low. I just want to cry all the time and I can't make any decisions because I don't think I'll get them right. Everything I do seems wrong at the moment and life just seems so hard.

I just want to walk away from everything and not look back because I'm so afraid of damaging the people in my life that I love so much.

Could someone please cheer me up
Time waits for no man. Love waits forever. I wait til I'm bored
Cherub1
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby brfc » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:13 am

hey sorry too hear lifes treating u bad cherub hun. life has its ups and downs and i really hope u have a up part of life soon. take care sweetheart brfc xx
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Laurajane » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:44 pm

hey felt like i should reply to this because at the moment i feel completely in despair and very unhappy... hope you get through it, pm me if you like
*What do sheep count when they can't sleep?!*
*Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.*
*I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.*
Laurajane
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby phoebe » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:29 pm

Remember that the people you love want you around, through good times and bad times, thick and thin. Please remember that you are not alone in how you feel. And that we are all perfectly justified in feeling like this at times as life is such a difficult thing. If you haven't already, have a chat with your G.P. And know that everyone here is there to talk, whenever you need to, x
'The best shield is to accept the pain - Then what can really destroy me?'
phoebe
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Cheer me up!