Im SO not happy!!

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Im SO not happy!!

Postby xgemma86x » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:37 am

Just a little rant.......

Some people are just messed up in the head big style :evil: As most of you probabaly know,my bfs dad died at the end of May 2006 leaving him his most prized possession,his car. Brent (my bf) has done alot of work on it including putting most of his new bodykit on and whatever else.Also for those who dont know,he has a gorgeous son to an ex-girlfriend (the 1 he left for me) but has had major trouble going to see him due to having no money whatsoever since his dads death. Shes taken to the matter so bitterly that on friday night her,Stacey (her sister) and Staceys boyfriend went to his house when he was out and I was away and smashed the car up,causing approximately £400 of damage :evil: The police were involved but on saturday night someone came back and smashed the lock in on the car door. Worst of all was last night because I was speaking to my dad on MSN (i was at a mates with Brent) and he told me the police were there. I rang home to see what was wrong and we were sent to Brents house where we met the police who kindly informed us that there'd been an attempt to petrol bomb the car by the same people (neighbours had seen them). Fortunately it had only scorched the back end paint work as it had bounced off and burnt the garden a bit :evil: The police went to the girls house early hours this morning but no one was in so theres now a warrant out for the girls arrest and the police are looking to trace the IP address of Staceys bf as he left a threatening picture comment on 1 of Brents pics on a well known chat website.

Am just feeling stressed because of it all as I hate seeing my bf hurting like he is,despite what we've been through.i know his ex has a major grudge against me due to the fact im with the father of her son even tho ive never stopped Brent from seeing him.What worries me most is she knows where I live so whats saying she wont try anything at mine? :evil: :( :(
xgemma86x
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaii » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:31 pm

oh gemma.. I'm so sorry.. how cruel people are, especially to someone going through a hard time as it is.. I'm not sure what to say, but perhaps if you are concerned, you should tell the police, perhaps they will fit a panic button or something, so you don't have to worry.. will be worth asking about perhaps?
Big hugs to you and your boyfriend.. my thoughts with you x
ayeaii
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby xgemma86x » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:25 am

Thankyou :)

Well last night they came back for another go,this time totally gutting the car by setting it on fire. You tell me that what they have done justifies the reasons my bf couldnt see their baby.

From the side
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144 ... o-0081.jpg

Front view
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144 ... o-0080.jpg

Side view at front
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144 ... o-0079.jpg

Side view at back
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144 ... o-0078.jpg

THATS the reason im not happy :evil: Need cheering up and do excuse the car been 3 different colours :lol: Was a new boot lid he got off his mate that was red n car is orginally white but he was in the middle of respraying it :(
xgemma86x
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaii » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:17 pm

Oh my god... I'm really sorry.. I don't know what to say. I don't think there is ANYTHING that deserves that kind of stupid, dangerous vandalism!! All I can say is I sincerely hope the insurence covers it, and my thoughts are with you *hugs* xxxx
ayeaii
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby morris mouse » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 am

ayeaii wrote:. I don't think there is ANYTHING that deserves that kind of stupid, dangerous vandalism!! All I can say is I sincerely hope the insurence covers it, and my thoughts are with you *hugs*

"Gemma"

I agree with "ayeaii"

This is SO shocking,and evil :evil: :evil: :evil: that I'm lost
for words :o :o :o

If ever you'd like to talk,please "PM" me.
morris mouse
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Cheer me up!