empty

Go here if you need cheering up, or if you feel the urge to cheer someone else up!
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

empty

Postby netballluva » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:28 pm

before i start iv just got to say sorry for posting so much, but alot seems to be bothering me lately.

i feel really empty and i dont no why. i feel like there is something missing. i think it might be beacause i dont have a boyfriend. when im with my friends the feeling isnt there but when im at home or on my own i just feel sad al the time plz help i HATE being all down because im never normally like this :cry: :( :cry: xx
Last edited by netballluva on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:55 pm

Hello netballluva,

Firstly, don't you apologise for posting too much, LOL! What is PP for, if not to offer help for anyone, for anything? Please, do not worry xxx

You say you don't feel it when you are with your friends, so this suggests, perhaps, what is missing is the company of people you can relate to and enjoy being with? And perhaps you feel a boyfriend will fill this hole, as, ideally a boyfriend should possess such things!

I think, netballluva, to be you age can be a very special, but difficult time. Friends are more important than ever, and it is in our teens that we come to discover who we really are, so to be with like minded people is vital, otherwise it can be very lonley. So, it is understandable that you feel this way.

You are, of course, right that a boyfriend could help, but it is not the only option. What about, when you feel really down, call up a friend for a chat and a giggle! Not the same as to meet in the flesh, but a help I am sure!

Also, distract yourself by doing something you really love, such as dance to your favourite music- This way, you can feel freedom in being yourself, even though friends are not around.

I hope that this is of any help- I sincerely help you return to your usual happy self!

xxx
¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`· ¸.·`¯`·.¸¸.·`¯`·
Truth, Beauty, Freedom and Love
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby netballluva » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:08 pm

netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:12 pm

Oh, I forgot! But of course.. another place you can go for time with like minded people, PP is just a click away! *grinningheart*

Very pleased to be of assistance!!
xxx
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby netballluva » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:21 pm

you always seem to be able to help me think of things that i hadnt thought of before that ends up making me feel beter! thankoooo :) xx
Last edited by netballluva on Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby ayeaiii » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 pm

Awwww Thank you babe!! You are really sweet!! And you have made me feel very good too! *kissheart*
xxx
ayeaiii
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby netballluva » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:29 pm

:D xx
netballluva
Familiar Face
Familiar Face