I lost my virginity to a guy I met through the Internet

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I lost my virginity to a guy I met through the Internet

Postby dominatrix2003 » Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:29 pm

:( im 15 and ive been talking to this boy on msn messenger for a few months and as i had the day off today and he only lives a few towns away, i met him and he came back to mine because there wasnt anything else to do. We started messing around and i lost my virginity with him. :oops: Yesterday he told me that his girlfriend and himself had an arguement sum time ago and so i thought as he'd had sex with me, he'd go out with me. Now he's telling me that he likes me but he loves his girlfriend because they've been together for 6 months and that if she takes him back he'll go back. I really like him and he's 17 and i feel like a slut, what should i do? i know it was a mistake i just wanted to experience it. :cry: please help. :cry:
dominatrix2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby danielle » Fri Apr 11, 2003 10:36 am

firstly ur not stupid!
these things happen i have had it done to me plenty of times u think they really want to be with u but then they use u.
it hurts but as time goes on u will get over it i promise u .
and just think of this as an experience and at least no one u know knows him and even if they did u did nothing wrong so dont punish urself.
i have a rule that u can use if u want?
its u should wait at least a month before u get sexual involved with a guy a make sure u are completely sure its a relationship before u do anything.
good luck and i promise u will get over it..
luv
danielle
x
ALL FOR FUN AND FUN FOR ALL
danielle
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby IckleBlackRose » Sun May 18, 2003 11:15 am

awww honey!
Well first off as i say to many people - well done! lol
takes a big step to do that.
i can saftly say,stay away from this bloke,he sounds like a right hat! cant make up hes mind what he wnts! i say go out into the world and find yourself a guy that wants just u ! you deserve that. :)
gud luck honey
p xxxxx
IckleBlackRose
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s