How can i help her?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

How can i help her?

Postby doteasy » Sun Apr 06, 2003 6:54 pm

My friend is mad about a teacher at our school, she has loved him since the moment she saw him! At first it was just a laugh, i knew how she felt but was sure she'd get over him, but now its about a year on and shes more in love with him than ever, she has photos from school plastered over her walls and everytng she does is for him or with him in mind! I want to help her but i have never felt this way about anyone and she doesn't think i understand (which is true) Recently she has started slitting her wrist! I tried to make her stop but she says it helps. I'm worries she's going to do something stupid and get him in trouble or do something awful to herself.... but how can i stop her? I know you can't turn off emothing but there has to be something i can do? isn't there...
doteasy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby jek2003 » Sat Apr 12, 2003 5:32 pm

Well i aint sure about the part of her loving ur teacher but cus no one as replied i thort id give my advice about her slitting her wrists, A friend of mine went thru a stage where she did this alot, i had many long talks with her and i think she did it for sympathy more than anything. She is ok now and hasnt done it for ages i think she stopped, just talk to ur mate and tell her how its affecting u thats what i did, i hope this as helped
jek2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Thanks

Postby doteasy » Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:58 am

I'll give that a try.
doteasy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s