hi

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

hi

Postby crazy-amy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:44 pm

Last edited by crazy-amy on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crazy-amy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby clobo » Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:48 pm

The best thing that you can do is ignore them I know it's hard but if you make them believe it's not bothering you they will soon get bored! I used to get grief from people when I was at college because I dressed 'differently'. There is no such thing. You dress that way because it's how you feel and can express yourself. There is no shame in that and don't let anyone make you feel otherwise.!
clobo
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Z3girl » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:04 pm

if they were throwing rocks at me id really consider phoning the police just to tell them whos boss!!

There use to be a group of kids that hanged around at the end of my street and every night when I come home from shcool they would give me loads of grief - I use to bowl my head and take it! I promise u this they wouldnt do it now!!! :D

Dress how u want its noone else business!!!
He who dares, wins!!!!
Z3girl
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Something_totally_Wrong » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:23 pm

Hiya
I completely hear what your saying, the area where i live is terrible for people like these you have described. My friends and i have a problem with Chav's ourselves.

My friend had to go to hospital because some people attacked him because he dressed 'differently' and it isn't on.
Echoing what the people above have said, you shouldn't really have to deal with the rubbish and abuse these people are giving to you and if you feel it is neccasary, you should go to the police or simple talk to an adult who will help you - parents, neighbours, teachers, etc.

You shouldn't have to put up with this rubbish, you dress as you feel comfortable and don't let them make fun of you.

x-STW-x
Hello I'm MUNCH and you are?
Something_totally_Wrong
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Phoenix » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:50 am

Fight fight fiiiiiiight!!! These don't sound like particularly scary chavs, just the garden-variety, the kind who act all tough until you take out the ringleader, then fall apart like a card castle.
Why do we fall? -So we can learn to pick ourselves up again. PM me anytime about anything.
Phoenix
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby LostGirl » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:40 pm

My brother fought a chav the other week as they were calling us bad names. He got away with it that time but I wouldnt recommend it as you could end up getting into trouble.
LostGirl
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Wild Sage » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:12 pm

personaly i have no problems with chavs some can be rearly nice its the idiots that are in that group that is the problem. i am a prefect and on duty we constantly get abuse. after we'd had enough me and a friend gripped one each and pinned him to the wall (im 6ft"1 and hes 6ft 2" both very built) we lifted them up by their heads and spoke in a calm voice that if we ever see them again we would make sure the last thing either of them would see was the other ones lower intestine. we havent had trouble since its always useful to have a couple of hevies in the group.
Borders are scratched across the hearts of men
By strangers with a calm, judicial pen,
And when the borders bleed we watch with dread
The lines of ink across the map turn red.
Wild Sage
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Under 16s