Plz help me

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Plz help me

Postby crazy-amy » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:51 pm

Well Im not sure but i think i have an sti. Its really smelly down there (i am a girl lol). And sometimes itchy. Me and my partner had unprotected sex, we are going to go and get checked out soon. What is the chance i have an sti? and how can i stop the smell from being so bad down there, cos it musnt be plesant for my partner. plz help.
crazy-amy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby gatekeeper » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:32 am

You might have an sti since you've had unprotected sex with your partner who may have gotten it from someone else. As for the smell, I suppose it may be the symptom of the sti, in that case you should get it treated to prevent it from worsening and the smell should go away when you're treated.

Or you may have thrush, which is not an sti. Girls can get it when the pH of their vagina's too alkaline. Thrush can be passed on to their partners during sex, boys don't show symptoms and pass it back to the girl. So during treatment for thrush, you should not have sex until you're sure you're completely cured to prevent the bacteria from being passed back and forth.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you and I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too...
So I wait for the day and the courage to say how much I love you
gatekeeper
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby crazy_in_love » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 am

yeh i would say dnt have sex until you discover if you in the all clear. you may have thrush or jst an infection, but it could also be an sti. i would say it most probably is since as these symptoms came on after you had unprotected sex. if it is you need to ask ur bf what hes been doing. try and get checked out asap and let us know how it goes. fingers crossed
crazy_in_love
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby muppet13 » Fri May 04, 2007 2:41 pm

Get it chkd out sounds like thrush but better to be safe than sorry. Have you both had partners b4? If its thrush you will both need to be treated but the doc will explain all this. Hoping its not but if it is anything else be prepared that you may need to contact any past partners that you both have had.
muppet13
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s