Do u think its rite of me 2 b doin this?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Do u think its rite of me 2 b doin this?

Postby Emz » Thu Apr 24, 2003 10:19 pm

k i dno where 2 start?I had this long term bf of 18 months till about 1 1/2 months ago. Since then, ive done things wiv 4 different lads. The 1st one i actually cheated on my bf wiv, then did more after we broke up, the 2nd one was casual, go round his n jst kiss etc not much more. but thats when things started gettin worse. i fancied this lad and knew him as a mate quite well, and wed been txing for a while. but the 1st time i met him out of school i slept wiv him, and it was both our 1st times. it was realli gd, n afterwards weve met a few times but not gone as far. i still like him, n he says he wnts to be mates like b4, jst like me. the thing is i had my ex round yesterdy (not the one i broke up wiv 1 1/2 months ago) n did a lil bit wiv him..now i feel like such a slag, do u think its right that im having fun like ths or not?
Emz
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Cazza » Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:50 pm

Well Emz,
Casual sex isn't necessarily a bad thing. Although it can be a dangerous thing. If you plan to have this sort of life style you need to be careful about STD's and also getting pregnant. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing, its your life, its your choice. Personally I believe that when you are in love with some1 it feels much better, it feels right. Sex is all well and good but making love is amazing.

SO to answer your question, there is no wrong or right. Be careful, be sensible and have fun. Get to know the guy maybe first, when guys know they can get sex from you with out effort then you may find it very hard to find a steady relationship when the time comes that you want to do that..

Good Luck Sweetheart
Love Carri-Ann x

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! - Homer Simpson
Cazza
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jupiter » Wed May 21, 2003 11:20 pm

ok how do i say this without sounding high and mighty, ok here it is
CASUAL SEX IS BAD AND STOOOOOOOOOOOOPID. ok? not safe and you will regret it. ur not a slag right now but if u keep doing this u will get a reputation, im sorry. but its true and onc3e u get a reputation u cant get rid of it. STD, pregnancy, not things to messwith u can say it will neverhappen to you bu ur wrong. think if u got an STDand slept with other men, you could spread it aroud. i sont mean to sound mean but its not good to do it. its ur decision but i wouldnt do it!

Love]Jupiter
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jupiter » Wed May 21, 2003 11:21 pm

ok how do i say this without sounding high and mighty, ok here it is
CASUAL SEX IS BAD AND STOOOOOOOOOOOOPID. ok? not safe and you will regret it. ur not a slag right now but if u keep doing this u will get a reputation, im sorry. but its true and onc3e u get a reputation u cant get rid of it. STD, pregnancy, not things to messwith u can say it will neverhappen to you bu ur wrong. think if u got an STDand slept with other men, you could spread it aroud. i sont mean to sound mean but its not good to do it. its ur decision but i wouldnt do it!

Love]Jupiter
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s