She doesn't know him...but she likes him

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

She doesn't know him...but she likes him

Postby musicismalife » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:10 pm

Hi I've just decided to try and get some advice for my friend who fancies this guy but she doesn't know him
Just a few weeks ago, my friend started liking this guy but she doesn''t know him becasue he's in none of her classes except one which we only have once a week & they don't really know each other any other way. I need advice for flirting for her to do or what me and our other friends could doto get them to know each other a bit better. So what we could do? My friend hasn't really liked anyone before & is quite quiet and i wanna help her get to know him better
musicismalife
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby pink stripes » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:51 pm

hi there :)

ok well how about arranging a get together - a few friends - including the guy your friend likes - just go to park or something. This way there are plenty of people so your friend can mingle with the guy and other people so it wil help her confidence.

if not how about going to where the guy hangs out at lunch/ break and casually say hi?

as you say they do have one class together so suggest for her to talk to him then. the more she talks to him now th more confidence she will gain :)

--x
pink stripes
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Weasley » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:48 pm

This so takes me back to my last years at school! I decided to stay on at sixth form for a while and ended up having a complete obsession with a guy I didn't even know! We used to sit in the common room together and play cards and sometimes he would join in and play and I would feel my stomach go all jittery! I was that shy I wouldn't dare to say anything to him and in the end I decided to leave and go to college and never ever got to speak to him. That was until the other day when he added me on face book and I was like "Wow that's wierd!" and he said "Remember when we used to play cards at school!" and I was like "Well, I used to have a teeny crush on you (total lie, it was huge!)" and he said "Ah well, you were shy, I did kinda like you too!" Ha! I just smiled and thought what would have happened if I HAD of talked to him all those years ago! In short (my very long winded way of putting it) tell your friend to just get in there! Even if she says a quick something to him, makes a comment on something with him, anything! She needs to break the ice with this guy else she may end up regretting it if she doesn't. I like the suggestions in the previous post. Do you have any mutual friends? If so, ask the mutual friend to invite him out somewhere?
xxx :)
Weasley
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Under 16s