I woz raped PLEASE help

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I woz raped PLEASE help

Postby Problem_K » Mon May 26, 2003 4:12 pm

I really need some help i do not know what to do next. My boyfriend raped me and i dont no wot to do. i dont think ne1 will believe me coz only strangers rape other people please help me. i cant talk to my parents they wud probly kill me i am really scared.
Problem_K
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jupiter » Mon May 26, 2003 11:19 pm

first of all, VERY important number
* Rape Crisis Helpline *
* Freefone 1800 32 32 32 *
* call it. *
and seccondly u are so wrong strangers arent the only people who can rape. a definition for you

RAPE= forcing sex upon someone, can be violent or manipulative. rape can happen to anyone (even men!) any time by anyone.

dont make this sound like its not the same as being raped on the street. it is. u should report it. tell ur parents, they will be suportive don't be scared thereare people there for you to help. dont suffer in silence! this man should be stopped i dont know if ur still dating but u shouldnt be, anyone who rapes is bad. report it so he cant do this again. also a few things to tink about. did he use protection? my advice is

1. ring rape helpline
2. tell your parents
3. report it
4. DON'T LET THIS MAN GET AWAY WITH IT!

next time he could pray on another woman, dont let someone else go through this. and remember u can't go through it alone.

lOVE AND LUCK

Jupiter

if u need kore help u know i'm always here!
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby stressed » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:26 am

hi i was raped my self by my bofriend and am curently in another realationship of sexual abuse so i guess you culd say im pretty unlucky. but dont make the same mistake i did and stay with him it will ruin your happyness in life. im only in this other realationship because i think i deserve to be treated like s**t but even tho i dont no you i dont want you to take the same road as me get out well you can and find some1 who loves and respects you dont make your life as hell as mine

good luck chick! :P :D
stressed
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:51 am

Rape is serious, is this date rape? You should dump him and contact the police alos listen to jupiter shes good
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Clairebabebear » Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:36 pm

Yeah i was in the same possiton as Stressed i was raped by a guy wen i was 13 and then agian when i was 18 (and coz of this i have two kids).
But as every on has sed This bf of urs shouldnt have done it to u, and u should tell ur perants (i dint have persant to tell) they can help and u wont get in troble for something some one else did to u!
Do ring that help line it dose help and talk to some one about it to coz that helps too!
Lots of Love Patricia
Clairebabebear
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s