Ohhh God Whats She Gone And Done This Time

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Ohhh God Whats She Gone And Done This Time

Postby monkeyhands » Sat May 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Ok Well You Know my original post about that guy! well i still like him but ive gone and put my foot in it big time with my ex. me and my ex went out for a month in october last year then we broke up. it wasnt the nicest of brake up's seeing as how it was by text and he said some harsh things which really hurt but i never really got over him untill that other guy and know im gettin over the other guy im falling for my ex again its like a vicious circle i feel like ive taken 1 step forward and 3 steps back. anyway this afternoon i got a text from him saying "you looked pretty last week with your hair done so it looked curly" i wasnt going to text back but it was a compliment so out of politeness i replied i just said thanks:) any way after that it was just a normal conversation then he goes " we are good friends. why do you always give me mixed feelings when i see you? Damn i think i still like you" so i said somthing like thats sweet but what do you mean by mixed feelings? and we never chat anymore, i never know what to say to you. then he replied "Ohhhhh! i guess you'll never want to be with me again. You know mixed Feelings whenever i see you i want to hug you but i dont because you dont want it." Of Course me being me i get sucked in by the instant respect and kindness replied " i would be with you again, the only reason i didnt hug you is because when you DID ask was when i liked the other guy so i didnt want to. and now you just dont ask" then he goes oh you wud get back with me thats good which left me confused so i said what are we back togeva then? then he goes sorry its not the right time.
what was the point seriously???
does he just talk big on text?
am i just completely dumb to get sucked in again?
helllp thankyou xxx
monkeyhands
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: Ohhh God Whats She Gone And Done This Time

Postby hana.15 » Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 am

HE IS USING YOU.......

dont let him use you as a doormat... Tell him to make up his mind, he either likes you or not, its not fair on you to be put through this.

you need to be firm with him... you need to say this

"im sick of this, your picking me up and dropping me when you feel like it, you need to tell me now weather you like me or not, because its not fair that i have to be the one that gets hurt and confused, we are not together anymore, and im with someone else, you need to get over that If you cant be friends with me and be just friends then we cant talk at all, take you pick"

I know it sounds harsh but gurl you need to stand up to this guy and tell him exactly what you think. You need to block this guy out, He is just going to use you other wise.
im sorry to be so harsh but thats just the way you need to be.. If he knows your going to let him in everytime he trys then he is going to keep doing it to you, and you wont ever be able to get over him. Show him that your not going to be used and abused by him, make yourself strong and if he texts you and compliments you. just say thanks politely and dont text him again even if he does text you back..
he seems to like the attention that he gets from you... You need to stop that.

Good luck xx
hana.15
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby snail » Sun May 10, 2009 10:36 am

hana.15 wrote:if he texts you and compliments you. just say thanks politely and dont text him again even if he does text you back..
he seems to like the attention that he gets from you...

Absolutely. He was seeing if he could charm you back into his arms again any time if he wanted, and found that he could. He was just playing with your feelings to boost his ego. Notice also that he said "It's not the right time" rather than "No, I don't want to get back together with you" - that was deliberate. He was hoping you would think "Oh, it's not the right time at the moment, but there might be a right time soon, I'll keep trying" - hoping that you would keep hanging on, so he could keep getting the ego boost.

You're worth much more than someone like this - it sounds like he's not a nice guy. If I were you, I'd do my best to ignore him in future.
These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

Najwa Zebian
snail
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby dipsydoodlenoodle » Mon May 11, 2009 9:46 am

It sounds like he was texting asking to get you confused again when he can see you like someone else and to try and ruin it for you and for a massive confidence boost for him! Ignore him, get to know this other boy first.
A hug is a great gift, one size fits all.
dipsydoodlenoodle
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Return to Under 16s