confusion :S

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confusion :S

Postby kathy696 » Sat May 30, 2009 1:48 pm

heyy everyone
i really need some advice as im so confused at the moment
well i used to be going out with this guy and he didnt seem to worry about sex or anything he cared more about our more personal relationship instead of physical but then he introduced me to his mate and we seemed to get on really well . well since he found out we had been texting and talking to each other whenever we had the chance he flipped and we argued and broke up. but as soon as that happened his mate started flirting with me and telling me how much he likes me well after a while we began to date but its been about a month we've been going out and i think he's starting to change from the person i first met and trying to push me into more of a physical relationship with him and also never stops talking about these other two girls he fancied before we started going out. but recently my ex and me have started to talk again and he was asking me to break up with him and i said maybe its better us being friends but i feel like maybe i should be with him again but i dont want to hurt anyone either although i know i already have please help im so confused :s .

please help i dunno what to do
kathy696
Just Landed
Just Landed

Re: confusion :S

Postby peecee » Sat May 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi, petal, and welcome to PP! :D

You've also posted this in Boyfriends and girlfriends, and you're getting replies there, so I'll lock this one to avoid confusion.

xxxxxxxxxx
pee
Shine your light and let the whole world see.
peecee
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Under 16s