i love him

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i love him

Postby kiss200344 » Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:45 pm

hi i live in spain and i went out with all my friends the other night and i have met thit really fit boy he is 19 and works as a waiter i have seen him befor but never to talk to and we were all over each other the trouble is he thinks i am 15 when i am 13 and i wanna tell him but i dunno what he will say i really think i am in love i have never felt like this b4 and no1 belives me i really love him help!!!!!???? :-?
kiss200344
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby mariamaria » Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:17 am

Okay, at 13, you THINK you might love him, but everybody else will think otherwise. Indeed, you may have strong feelings for him, but that's all part of growing up. To realize who you are as a person and to realize new things about yourself that you never knew before. In my opinion, if you really CARE about this guy, you should tell him the truth. If he likes you back, he'll be okay with it. Good luck xxx
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby plattsy_girl » Wed Jul 09, 2003 4:19 pm

for once i agree with mariamaria. I mean he could do anything to u as he thinks ure 15 which could put u in a dangerous situation. If he knows ure real age u should be safe.
Loreal, because you're worth it...
plattsy_girl
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Under 16s