help me pls!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

help me pls!

Postby missperfect » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:39 pm

Its my cousins weddings in 3 weeks and i dont want to be anywhere near my dads family!!
k, i sound horrible and like a brat, but ever since we moved to england cos of my dads illness ive got nothing but hell from this cousin and her whole family. her brother has hit me, her mother has fed my dad a bunch of stories abt wat a waste i am. I havent seen my mum in 11 months because of this long story i dont understand either. If my mum is not around there is no way i can face my dads family, and i wont be able to help breaking down, recently i have been missing her like hell and a big family get together wont help me at all. Im burried upto my neck in coursework, i have to look after my two little sisters and my ill dad, i cant cope with anymore, specially a bucnh of ppl telling my wat a lousy job ive been doing looking after the family while my mums away, because i know that i have, there is no way in hell i can fill my mums shoes specially for my younger sisters, but hearing that from ppl who already think im not worth the thought will drive me round the bend.
Does anyone have any idea of how i can avoid this wedding without hurting my dad or worrying my mum?????????????????????????
Im open to any suggestions at the moment
missperfect

Postby cutie_in_black » Sun Jul 20, 2003 8:58 pm

well theres nuthing that you can really do unless you make up an excuse not to go! but you dont sound like your really close to this cousin anyway so why go if you dont feel you want to! also i think it must be really hard for you to look after all your family, an i cant believe that people say your not doing a good job! at least your trying! what are they doing? nothing but cirtisize you thats what! well your trying your best an if you think your doing ok then dont listen to what they say! i dont know how hard it must be for you, but maybe find someone you can talk to! And i was wondering why you cant go and see your mum?
cutie_in_black
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby missperfect » Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:11 am

thanx 4 ur reply. i cant see my mum cos she is in Kenya (Africa).....but today seems to be my lucky day because there seems to be a big chance my mum will be here with us by the end of the week. In which case i will be at the wedding, looking the best to rub in everyones face that i have been able to do it all without there help and as long as i know i have tried they can shove their opinion where the sun dont shine.

Thanx
Luv Miss P
missperfect

Postby marron » Mon Jul 21, 2003 5:56 pm

Hey MissP!! Good to see you have some fighting spirit there! I'm glad you are going to get to see your mum, I know that you have really missed her. Anyway, when you get to this wedding you hold your head high and don't let anybody tell you you are doing a bad job. I know that you are doing a good one. Love to you poppet Marron xxx :D
Self fulfilling prophecy
marron
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s