Hols Stress!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hols Stress!

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:23 pm

All my mates hav been on holiday or are goin in a couple of weeks time for about 2 weeks to really nice places like greece and spain. I went 2 nice medditerrainien places like this every summer 4 a couple of years but then when my nan died i cudnt go last year. this year i hav been on me hols in january but only to denmark. altho it waz pretty hot, BUT THEY WER NO NICE POOLS OR BEACHES!! this year i am supposed 2 b goin away but it hasnt been booked so thers a chance i mite not get 2 go :( :( :x :cry: !! if i do i can only may b go for 7 days! this will be at the end of the summer so i wont keep my tan 4 long cos it wil b winter soon after and i wont hav 1 in the summer hols!
does any1 hav any tips 4 tanning? and how can i make myself feel better and not jealous? and im curios bout my boyf goin on his hols - he is so dark and all the gals will b after him im sure, esp wit a tan! im so jealous he's so dark and im white white white! :( :)
thanks! :)
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Xx_I_Luv_U_xX » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:26 pm

Can i just add my mam hates the heat so is ther anywhere ppl can suggest is really nice to go 2(preferebly the med?) - i wud b SOOOOOOOOO grateful!! :D it can still b hot but hav things me mam likes to go? like art places and interestin buildings?
Xx_I_Luv_U_xX
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cutie_in_black » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:47 pm

well i fink your pretty lucky gettin to go on holiday that much! coz most people cant! so you should be glad youve had the experiance and be greatfull! i cant go to places that far away coz my dad is scared of flying :( Also why not get a fake tan? Maybe go to a tanning place or use a cream! an sorry i dont kno of any places u cud go! c ya xxxx
cutie_in_black
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby MelodyLinn » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:36 pm

I agree with cutie_in_black...I'm not being nasty but a holiday at all is better than none! I bet loads of people in your class have set foot on a plane, so you should count yourself lucky!

Why don't you go to a suntan place? They usually have them in towns...and it seems as though getting a tan to you is more important than the holiday, and cheaper! If you go regulaly (once every 1 or 2 weeks) then you'll be way ahead of those temperary tans and yours'll last as long as you keep going! They are fairly cheep too, just find a nice clean place that looks professional.

All the best, MelodyLinn :wink:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby kitten » Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:50 pm

My husband had never been abroad until our honeymoon and he was 26! We can't afford to go on holiday this year, but make the most of the good weather we are having here. Its hotter than some mediterrian countries here at the moment.

As for places to go, I went to Lanzarote on holiday things to do, hot but always windy so the temp. was bearable. Or somewhere like Greece there is lots of culture there.

I have to agree with the other comments that a holiday is better than none at all, some of us don't get the privelage of a holiday especially not abroad.
kitten
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s