HELP PLEASE

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

HELP PLEASE

Postby s@mmie » Tue Jul 15, 2003 4:52 pm

I'm 15,16 in 20 days and there's this 24 year old that i fancie and he feels the same way i went on holiday 3 weeks ago and before i went we were getting off with each other and having a laugh but now hes got a girlfriend he keeps having on and off relationships with and everytime they finish he wants me but last night we did the same again but he's still with his girlfriend and we both want to be together but we can't because i'm not at illegal age yet what should i do :cry:
s@mmie
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby pinky » Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:54 am

well i think that you should wait until you are legal and then think...if he s doing this to his girlfriend will he do it to me? you dont wana get hurt and i think you should seriouly consider waiting until a guy comes along who is more your age and you can be sure who wont mess u around coz your frist time should be special.
Pinky x
pinky
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cutie_in_black » Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:42 pm

well its up to u! but is he going to treat you like that? plus thats quite a big age gap an some people might not think its good an fink that hes just trying to take advantage of you! but its up to youve gotta decide what you want! dont let anyone else tell you! :)
cutie_in_black
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s