late period

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

late period

Postby xbeckax2003 » Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:57 pm

hiya i hope some one can help my period is 7 months late im not pregnant cos ive neva done it please dont tell me its normal. Ive only had em for a year, if i went to the doctors wot would they do please help me.
xbeckax2003
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby pinky » Fri Jul 25, 2003 3:44 pm

Hiya. dont worry it isnt going to be anything serious! you should just go to the doctors and tell him the situation. i doubt he will look at you or anything! he will probably just tell you its perfectly fine. some people get their period and dont get it again for ages and then it comes on again regularly and they wish it woz gone again!
my advice would be to see the doctor, a female one coz you will feel more comfortable. if you REALLY dont wana go to the doctors, tell you mum! and if you feel you cant do that then why dont you look up on the net for information. go to ask jeeves or sommat.

good luck. and dont worry
Pinky x
pinky
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Bubble » Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:11 pm

Hun there are tons of reasons why your period could have stopped. Rapid weight gain or loss are just 2 for example. Best thing to do is visit your doctor asap.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby missperfect » Sun Jul 27, 2003 9:14 pm

hey
just wanted to tell you not to worry, do talk to your doctor about it to put your mind at ease, but it is normal as youve only had em for a year as you say, it takes longer to get a regular pattern. And im sure many people actually think ur a lil lucky you havent had the cramps and the feeling that makes u wanna bite sum1s head off.
If your like me and hate doctors take pinky's advice and talk to a female one or your mother, they would understand, and if there is something abnormal, its better to know and look for a solution rather than not know and let any condition progress.

Take care
missperfect

Return to Under 16s