party

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

party

Postby shine » Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:41 pm

hey guys. i could do with some advice on this one. i'm going to this guys party in a few weeks or so and we used to be really good friends. i wasn't invitwed by him personally but he knows i'm going to be there. should i make the first move to speak to him or just leave it and see if he wants to?
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:02 pm

You should speak to him and watch his reactions then take it from there.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:03 am

Totally agree with misatok 11, but dont come on to strong or pester him.
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby HannahL » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:55 am

Go speak to him - if he responds well you could have a fab friendship from it!!

If he is vile - blanks you or dismisses you (a totally inappropriate response to someone coming over to say 'hi') then remember that he's the one with the problem.

Otherwise what happens if neither of you say hi and the moment is wasted - as the saying goes regret things you've done - not things you haven't done...

Hope it goes well! xx

PS confidence is incredibly sexy so if you get chances like this to practise on old friends use them - then when it comes to saying hi to strangers who you like the look of you'll be well practised and fantastic at it!!
HannahL
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby shine » Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:36 pm

thanx a lot for the quick responses, its helped me sort out what to do. i found out today that i'll be going early to help out so i'll get a chance to speak to him then and see how thigns go. i'll welcome any more advice u have xx
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby soph » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:45 pm

hey ive been in situations like that before. they're really uncomfortable but hey i didnt care. walk in with your head high if he ignores you totally, then ignore him back, but if he looks at you and aint got the guts to talk to you then why not make the first move
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby MelodyLinn » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:32 pm

I think the party will have already happened Soph so you might be a little late...how did it go smile? :roll:

Love & Peace,

MelodyLinn :roll:
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shine » Thu Sep 11, 2003 6:48 pm

well thanx for the advice evry1. i never spoke to him for a while but l8r on i gave him his bday card and got a pic taken with him. we had a quick chat but nothin much, i was happy enuf to bcos iv bn sein him more often. thanx again guys xx
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sovs » Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:01 pm

Im glad it went ok and now you have a pic you can look at him whenever you like :D
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s