Getting over someone

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Getting over someone

Postby shine » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:37 pm

all i've heard about getting over sum1 is that time is a great healer. but its been months and i still think about him every spare minute of the day and especially before i go to sleep. he has never felt this way towards me but i love him. can u really getover sum1 u love?
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby misatok11 » Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:03 pm

Keeping yourself occupied and meeting others can and will help.
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby woopdecker » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:45 pm

like Mistok sed, get to know other poeple, keep ya self occupied and make sure you dont have the spare minutes! Sooner or later you'll forget about thinking of him.
Good luck, maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby look_for_the_sunshine » Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:51 pm

it took me a year and a half 2 get ova sum1 i went out wiv, we only went out 4a month! yes it does take time but dont waste that time moping about, go out wiv ur m8s, or simply hav a girle night in, makeovers, all that kind of stuff and if the subject of boys comes up then either say ur not ready 2 tlk about it, or talk about it wiv ur m8s then u can let it off ur chest and start havin fun, dont keep ur feelings bottled up hunny :)
'When it seems like things are gettin 2 much, look 2 the sky,and with every star you see there is hope n if there aint no stars then ur screwed!lol,soz not very hopefull!!!!!'

'If you have faith you have everything'
look_for_the_sunshine
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Postby MelodyLinn » Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:58 pm

I also agree with misatok. If he has never felt the same way about you then do you really think he is worth thinking about him? Just keep yourself busy, new hobbies and go out alot with friends. If you don't meet somebody else soon then your thoughts and feeling for him will go with time...

MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Lulu » Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:17 pm

[color=violet][/color]hi i went on holiday in the summer and i fell in love big time! n i no most ppl say u cnt fall 4 sum1 in a big way after only noin them 4 2 weeks but its true u can - just like ppl say u cnt love sum1 who doesn't love u back, like in ur case. Wen i got home i realised how much i missed him n evrythin n i stopped cin my friends and i had a lot of time off school bcos i cudnt motivate myself 2 do nethin but mope around the house and cry. the guy has neva rang me so ive kinda had 2 get ova him jus cos it was 2 hard 2 carryin on lookin at his picture. since then thou ive now bin out n started gettin my life back 2getha n i even have a new boyfriend n hes gr8 we started off as friends n noes all about the guy i met on holiday n he got me goin out with the rest of my m8s agen n eventually we started goin out.
so seriously even thou it seems hard now u CAN get ova this lad, n who noes u mite b as lucky as me and have sum1 rite under ur nose tht u neva looked at in 'tht way' b4 tht will help u take ur mind off this lad who u love at the minute.
hope this helped
lulu xxx :D
Lulu
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s