bully

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

bully

Postby shine » Mon Aug 25, 2003 4:25 pm

hey evry1. last year i got bullied a lot and it was hard but now things have got better. its never girls who pick on me, just boys. theres only a few now who still give me a hard time. the thing is i don't and never have spoke to any of the ones who bully me so they don't even know me. every who does know me doesn't bother me, i don't understand it. i think i'm just going to put up with it because its just a couple of guys who do it know
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby woopdecker » Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:05 am

Well if the poeple you do know dont bully you, then surely your a nice person. The people who do just dont know you, and if they did, it sounds like they would realise that there is no reason, and that your generally nice. Just ignore the bullies, just think that they dont know you, and they wouldnt bother you if they did. Sooner or later they'll stop :)

Dunno if this helped, but i've tried.

Gd luck,

Maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby MelodyLinn » Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:46 am

Hiya shine. I had the exact same problem. At first I was bullied, then things get around and other people start picking on you for no reason. The bullying then stopped but those people who hadn't got to know me continued. Just ignore these people because, as woopdecker said, you are obviously a great person, they are just blind & wont get tok know you.

What I did is ignored them. or just agreed with what they said in a sarcastic tone. Then, bit by bit i would start to have small conversations with them. Get talking normally and they soon saw i was just a nice person with the wrong 'nametag'.

Be yourself. I hope I have helped you.

Love,
MelodyLinn :roll:

P.s Please keep us informed!
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby shine » Tue Aug 26, 2003 3:50 pm

thanx guys uv made me feel a lot better. i will ignore them and i'm sure they will stop someday and in the meantime i always have my friends :D
shine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby MelodyLinn » Tue Aug 26, 2003 5:53 pm

Hey Shine. No prob. Glad to hear you're feeling better about it and have a positive attitude :D

Remember always keep your head high and be happy. :P

Love,

MelodyLinn :roll:
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:24 am

i'm glad your getin through this, and are thinking positive. No problem, we're always here to help. :)
gd luck with everything.

Maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s