I hate the way I look

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby smile » Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:26 pm

Hiya,

Maybe instead of eating what you would class normally straight away, build up so for instance the first day eat an apple or a piece of fruit for breakfast, then something small for lunch and then for dinner have what you would usually have. The the next day have an apple for breakfast, then maybe a sandwich and fruit for lunch etc. and just keep building it up. Instead of eating 'normally' straight away take things step by step.

Also one thing I can recommend would be to keep a food diary. That way you can keep track of how far you have progressed. Buy a small notebook and put the date on top of each page. Then divide the page into four scetions. The first section is for what you ate for breakfast, second for lunch, third for dinner and fourth for anything else you ate between meals. This will help you to see whether you are eating enough, too much, healhty etc.

Good luck with it and stay strong,

Smile x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Avril » Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:40 pm

Hiya,

Thankyou very much again for your post smile. I will do that, it's a really good idea.

Thanks again,

x-Tam-x
I'm startin to trip, I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone.
Avril
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby cheese100 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:32 pm

You should not try to lose weight espeically by skipping meals,you could be anerexic if you carry on.I know you hate the way you look but that will change I promise you and you will love yourself eventually.Good Luck cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby becky_boop » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:17 pm

I no this wont make much difference but I may as well try. I think you have a lovely body shape and I know alot of my friends envy you for how pretty and thin and basically just perfect you are. I agree with them you really are one of the prettiest person I know.
I know its difficult to take someones word for it well its not just difficult its impossible! But i thought it may boost your self-esteem a little :) Just try to look in the mirrorr and see what others see. Pretend your someone else looking at you.
Sorry dat was a bit pants advice but i tried.
Lotsa love Bec xxx
Cant let go...
becky_boop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby si » Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:24 pm

i agree with becky there, you are extreemly beautiful as i have tried to tell you before. :oops:
~#@/*si*\@#~
si
Just Landed
Just Landed

hello

Postby babby_shrek » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:42 pm

i used to do exactly the same thing as you when i was about 13. listen - your description shows a thin girl and i don't think you should worry about your weight. life's too short. i was anorexic for two years and it was hell - you end up with a different perspective of everything and it seems to me that's what you're experiencing. good luck darling and be strong... ur beautiful xxx
~you could be my unintended~
no use to fly away to my yesterday of freedom
babby_shrek
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby fairy of darkness » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:22 pm

to me you do seem to have the mind of a sufferer of anorexia, i have bin told that anorexia is a mental disease aswel as a physical one. Please don't let yourself get coaught up into thinking you are fat if you are about 8 stone then it isn't possible! i way 9 stone 3 and i don't think i'm fat (but i dont think i'm thin!)xxx
Constantly moving
fairy of darkness
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby smile » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:27 pm

Just a reminder that the author may have solved her problem as this topic was started just under two years ago. :)
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Previous

Return to Under 16s