Depressed

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby woopdecker » Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:33 pm

exactly what iron sed, we wouldnt lie to you about something like this, or anythin else come to that.
And it's nice to see ya happy! :D
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby BlackPeegley » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:56 pm

I know how u feel, I have always thought and been thought of as ugly. I went through a stage when i was self harming, but in the end i began to think to myself "why, why am I treating myself like this because of other peoples opinions?". You shouldnt make yourself suffer because of the stupid ego maniacs. They are just saying all that stuff because they know it is getting to you. It sounds easyer than it is, but try to ignor their comments. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways, you should look beyond your outter self and look within. Im positive that there is a beautiful, confident person inside waiting to emerge. The only way to get through this is to believe in yourself.
you can do it!!!!!
Good luck.
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Under 16s