My Step Dad is abusing me

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My Step Dad is abusing me

Postby Worried_Teen » Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:14 pm

HI everyone i really need all the help i can get.
My mum got remarried about 5 months ago and i thought the guy was great but recently he has been coming into my room at night. he sits on the end of my bed and watches me, i pretend im asleep i could handle that but now he has started touching me and i cant stand it. im really scared he will rape me, he said if i told any one he would make sure i never speak again.
He has even hit me once. I am terrified i need advice and fast. PLEASE
Kirsty :(
Worried_Teen
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby becky_boop » Mon Sep 08, 2003 8:23 pm

Look sweetie I know its hard but you've gotta tell your Mum or someone else who your close too! This is not something you can handle alone! No-one has the right to do this and there is no exception for your step-dad! Please tell someone. lotsa love becky!xxx
becky_boop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Llisa » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:43 pm

Hi hun,
Absolutely talk to your mom. You can NOT deal with this yourself. There is however, a good chance that your mom might be a little hesitant and not belieive you. So if at all possible, set up a videocamera or something like that. If your mom doesn't believe you, go to the police. They are in general fairly good with dealing with something like that.
You will definitly be in my prayers.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:16 am

Hiya Kirsty, I also think you should tell your Mum. If you don't feel that you can then just tell a teacher, friend, aunt, anyone who you trust. Please remember you are in control at the moment, your Mum won't be angry with you. Please talk to someone,

Thinking of you,

Smile x x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby si » Tue Sep 09, 2003 4:04 pm

i agree with everyone else, your mum needs to know who she has just mariied and u will be helping aswell if she finds out. if she still does not believe u then there r organisations that will tackle this problem, trygoing onto a NSPCC website and getting a number or e-mail them.
~#@/*si*\@#~
si
Just Landed
Just Landed

Thanx 4 ur advice

Postby Worried_Teen » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:21 pm

I was not completly honest with u he has tried 2 rape more than once and last night he nearly succeeded but i managed to push him off and yelled and my mum came rushin but he sed that he heard me scream and came 2 c wot woz wrong. im really scared 2 tell my mum coz she will chuk me out iv no where else 2 go. we dont own a video camera. im scared to death.
im feelin so helpless
kirsty
Worried_Teen
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Tue Sep 09, 2003 9:13 pm

Ok seetheart,
You need to really take control of this situation. If your mom isn't believing you, you need to go to child services. I know it's really scary, but they'll know what to do. They'll find a place for you to stay while things get sorted out. And since he really has attempted to rape you, PLEASE report it to the police. They too will protect you. Darling, if you don't take matters into your own hands nothing will come out of this.
Still praying for you...
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:46 am

Listen, you have to tell someone.
I didnt want to say this on here, but when my mum and dad divorced my dad Started doing stuff like that to me, i told my mum and i havent seen him since.
You have to get out of this situation.
Wheres your father?
If you need to speak to someone who you dont know, ring child line on 0800 1111 its free and doesnt show up on the phone bill, or alternativly ring NSPCC helpline on 0808 800 5000.
You have to get help.
With what happened with my dad it still affects me now and had to see a councillor and it still affects my sex life with my husband.
Please sort this out before it goes further.

Take care
Sovs xxx
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby X_Smiler_X » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:38 pm

Oh darlin, I'm so sorry to hear about this...
Look, You have to tell your mum, if not her then someone else, even if they aren't close to you.

This is very serious, and should not be taken lightly at all.
If your scared about your Mum not believing you, then you shouldn't be. You are her daughter, and she should believe what you are saying.

Stay safe babe xx
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:19 pm

You have to tell your mum, she is more likely to chuck your step dad out rather than her own blood. Please talk to someone,

Smile x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby soph » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:37 pm

hey darlin, im guessing you dont get on that well with your. mum i dont either so i know where ya commin from but this is serious you need to get this bloke as far away from you as possible if not locked up,. its your life he has no right to treat you like that, just as everyone else said try telling a teacher or a councillor if you have them at school. but you've got to do somthing, its not fair on you and its going to effect the rest of your life if you dont do somthing soon. hope everything goes ok love ya xxxxx
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby si » Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:11 pm

i must say u r very brave, as i would have ran away by now, i admire your strength but u really have to tell sum 1 4 it to stop. hope your problem gets solved
si
~#@/*si*\@#~
si
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Enigma » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:09 am

Enigma
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby colette » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:37 pm

hi the best thing to do is 2 tell your mum and if your mumodsent belive u tell another member of your family.Dont let him get away with this o he will do it all the more
colette
Just Landed
Just Landed

Thank You for all your advice

Postby Worried_Teen » Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:23 pm

Your advice has been really helpfull. while in one of my classes at school i broke down in front of the whole class i just couldnt go on anymore. i talked to my teacher she was so nice about everything. i feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. she had to call the police and social services and i had to go away with them. my mum was not willing to believe me at first which hurt me a lot. im not sure she believes me but im staying at my best friends house. everyone but my mum is being so kind to me but i still feel so guilty i feel like i have betrayed my mum and destroyed her happiness do u think she will ever forgive me. i really dont want to grow up without my mum there with me. I am thinking of starting fresh and going to live with my real dad in america but im no that certain around men yet. does any one know how i can get my mum to listen to me i would be very grateful.
Thanx sooooo much
Kirsty :rainbow:
Worried_Teen
Just Landed
Just Landed

Next

Return to Under 16s