My Step Dad is abusing me

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby smile » Fri Sep 12, 2003 5:46 pm

I am so relieved for you, I kept thinking all the way through today if you were ok. Your mum is probably just a little shocked that someone close to her could do that to someone else. Give her time, she'll come round. Take care of yourself,

Smile x x x :D
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby soph » Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:47 pm

well done hunnni im well proud of u ur so brave, the only way i know, that u can get ur mum to listen to u is to rite her a letter that way even if she dont wanna talk to u she can read wots on ur mind in her own time n deal wot it her way, cuz im sure she dont wanna miss out on the rest of ya life shes still ur mum n still loves u she has to.
just remember that shes jus had her heart broken shes jus bedan to put her trust in sum one, n lk wot they've done to her little girl that she loves so much she tryin to ignore the truth n sooner or later her bubble of hopes n wishes is gonna pop n shes gonna realise it n feel so bad that she hadnt listened to u properly.uv jus gotta remember that she loves u n always will, but i realli think u shud rite her a letter it dont matter if it dont make sense jus put all of ur emotions in to it, n then she can read it in her own time she wont be able to ignore it shell b to curious,
gd luck wit every fin n i hope ur new life in a america gose well u deserve it after wot uv had to cope wit darlin.its gonna be hard but ur strong n ul make it.il b thinkin of u
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:16 pm

You did the right thing.
Im sure your mum will come around, she probably just cant believe she loves someone who could do that.

Let us know what happens with your mum.

Sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Llisa » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:10 am

Hi hun,
I'm glad that things seemed to have worked out well for you. See how much better things get when you tell people? As for your mom...I think you're just going to have to ride this one out. I know it's hard on you...but I don't think you really have much of a choice. Just keep hoping and praying that she'll come to the realization that you're not lying.
Still in my prayers love...
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Hi

Postby Worried_Teen » Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:31 pm

I have taken ur advice and have written a very long letter to my mum i did not hand it 2 her personnally but i no she got it i just hope she reads it in time. i am going to live with my dad in boston i leave on saturday. everyone around me has been very supportive and i will keep in touch with u all. i dont have to go to court as im 2 scared 2 testify and as im under age i dont have to the police hav my statement. im really looking 4ward to my new life and hope i can make loads of new friends. u hav all been sooooo gr8 i dont no how 2 tell u all. god im crying.
thanx from the bottom of my heart
Kirsty
-x-
Worried_Teen
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Tue Sep 16, 2003 7:27 pm

Im happy for you, Please let us know how you get on in Boston.
All the best
Sovs xxx
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby smile » Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:22 am

I wish you luck in the future. Stay in touch!

Smile x x
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby soph » Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:31 pm

well done done darlin and all the best ul be fine n make so many mates, but dont forget bout ya mum keep writing to her one day shel understand, keep in touch n remember help is wot this is al about,
good luck again =D> :D
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lizzie.s. » Mon Dec 22, 2003 12:38 pm

well done, you did the best thing possible, going to live with you real dad was a good move, i guess all the prayers worked. i hope you have a good life from now on.
lizzie.s.
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Under 16s