confused wit lads

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

confused wit lads

Postby soph » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:57 pm

hi im nearly 16 and i've always gone for older lads but iv'e never had this much trouble before. he's just turned 18 and we really like each other we meet up when ever we can, but the thing is he doesn't want no one to know about us. hes already got a kid which aint good i know, but i cant stoppin thinking of him.we had an arguement because i had his ring on my chain an people could see it and one of our mates did and he went mad saying that if people find out we're both dead i dont understand i know his mates and i dont really like him. also wken i say i dont think theres any point he says he thinks there is and he doesnt wanna lose me!!! confused i am!! help i dunno what to do xxxxx
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby becky_boop » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:25 pm

Ok chiken bottom line is if this guy wont tell u y hes bein so secretive hes not worth it! Thinking about it there are many many reasons y hes bein secretive (and no offence i dont meen 2 upset u) and most rnt positive! I suggest u tlk 2 him tell him how u feel and if he still doesnt xplain y i think u shud move on! I hope ive helped luv xxxbxxx
becky_boop
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby tammybligh » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:49 pm

I agree with becky_boop.... if this guy won't even tell you why you've got to be a secret, then why should you be one.

In my opinion (and it is only an opinion, so don't take it to heart) - if this guy can't even bring himself to tell his mates about you, then he doesn't care about you enough for you to be wasting your time with him.

Maybe you should get out there and find someone who truely wants to be with you....... you don't deserve to be messed around like this, you're worth much more than that!!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Keep us posted....
tammybligh
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

thanx peeps

Postby soph » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:20 pm

thanx so much i spose it did help cuz thats wot ever1 else has said any way it turned out he did hav a GF although he didnt admit it but he wudnt hes male. i dunno we bother wit em XXXXXxxxxxxXXXXX il survive im sure :cry: :D
with love soph xxxxxxxxxx
soph
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby MelodyLinn » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:36 pm

Just to say soph, don't let this one experience of a male to put you off them or stereo type the rest. They are all different just like gals... :roll:

Love & Peace,

MeldoyLinn :D
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s