I hate myself

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby BlackPeegley » Mon May 09, 2005 1:09 am

This topic is still relevant to me, it always has been sadly. Now I need advise again. I had some girls start on me the other day, pushing me around and pushing me over practically into the road (and its a pretty busy road too). they didn't do this for a particular noticeable reason. just because they walked passed me and i moved out of their way but they deliberatley moved into my way and shoved me, i wasn't going to let this go so i just said "B**ch" and carried on walking but they turned round and followed me and started. I don't know them i havent seen them around before, then they must have gone back to their school and discussed it with people and described me to people and then i had some other people come up to me yesterday who i didnt have a clue who they were and they were saying how these girls were gonna come after me, they wouldn't give me names though or anything. there's ntohing i can do and i'm worried. :( sorry for being so annoying
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby brfc » Mon May 09, 2005 12:10 pm

any trouble either tell a teacher or tell the police everyone has the right to walk around without being bullied or anything. i wouldnt put up with someone pushing me around in the street.
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Rach_xx » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:31 pm

hey! it upsets me to hear that you hate urself! i bet ur a gr8 person n i don't think you should change for anyone! everyone has a right to wear what they like! theres no such thing as normal and if there was everyone would look the same! just be yourself and don't let others drag you down! i don't think anyone should be judged by face value and the people who do that aren't worth noticing! be more confident and don't think about what other people think and you'l learn to love yourself lol xxx
Rach_xx
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby PurePurple » Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:55 pm

Oh My, I didnt see this topic!
Hey There! I know how you feel, my friend is a goth she gets called allsorts by the way she laughs, what she wears and everything. We get bottles thrown at us, allsorts.
She just tried to laugh it off, She does do karate which she uses on people sometimes.
If it gets bad, tell one of your teachers or your parents, or even refuse to go to school .
I know its bad to stay of school just because of that one thing, but if its happening all the time then whats the point when theyre just disrupting your education anyways!
I know how awful it must feel to be called names because of the way you dress etc etc.
Maybe you, could every now and then slip a comment about what theyre wearing or what they are doing or what they have or something like that, give them a taste of their own medicine!
Obviously it is worrying for you, and what youre going through right now, but try and tell your parents and teachers, if they dont listen keep telling them how much you are hurt about this. If this doesnt stop you could have all sorts of fears in your older life...

Good Luck Hunny
Beth
xx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Pwif » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:04 am

This topic is a year old. If it's still relevant, I would start a new post.
Live life to the full
Pwif
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:06 am

I just spent 5 mins thinking advice on that :O
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Previous

Return to Under 16s