I don't know what's wrong with me.

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I don't know what's wrong with me.

Postby BlackPeegley » Sat Oct 25, 2003 8:55 pm

You lot must be getting really fed up with listening to me complain bout my "problems" which you probably think are pathetic, but I just can't stand it anymore. I can't get rid of the people who insult me no matter what I do. Ignoring them doesn't work, Firing back doesn't work. I hate people stating the obvious. Yes, I am a goth, yes I am ugly, yes I am a freak. I wish people would get over my imperfections and take a look at their own!!!
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby MelodyLinn » Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:34 am

Hiya Meg,

I'm not fed up at all about your problems and they certainly aren't 'pathetic'! You aren't a 'freak' either.

Though you need to give it time. It took me just over 2 years, but it can take less. Agree with them, as you seem to to us, don't let them get to you anymore than they have.

Is there anyone you can tell to get this sorted, a parent, a teacher, an adult? I know if it gets sorted in school then they may continue out of school but they may begin to like you as a person before that happened.

Keep us informed,

Melody :roll:
You don't miss your water til the well runs dry
MelodyLinn
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:12 am

Hiya, no one fed up with you, thats what this websites for, so spill your problems and get advice.
Someone once told me to use a certain tactic to people who insult us, it really annoys them and sooner or later they will get bored.
It's called "Fogging", what you do is when someone comes up to you and cals you something, just reply to the, by saying something like this "I'm suprised you pay so much attension to me for saying you hate me" Or something like that.
If people can't except you the way you are than more fool them, it's their loss, they're the ones missing out on having a great mate just cause you wear different things to them.
It's hard to ignore them, so if the fogging doesnt work, just keep on ignoring them, pretend they don't exist, sooner or late they'll get bored and move on.

Hope it's helped, keep us posted and good luck..
Luv Maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby KoRn_Freak » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:11 pm

Hey

You aren't alone: I'm a mosher and I get stick for it every damn day. It's a pain, and soon starts to eat at you. You start to ask yourself 'why the hell can't they just leave me alone?' and it amazes me because they might as well be in love with me for the amount of attention they give me.

Fogging does work with the select few who are too slow enough to comprehend with your backfire, but there are the cocky lot who will try and bring you down with petty though hurtful insults and jeers. The reason they do this is because they seek their own validation: they want to know that they have some kind of control over other people and that they have achieved some level of perfection. The more people there are shaking it up with blue and black hairdye, a couple of lip piercings and gothic clothing, the harder their quest is to find their perfection.

Be proud of who you are, and be proud that you have the ability to express your individuality and have the bravery to do it in public! Because let's face it, as a statistic, we're the minority, and we're the ones with the guts to show ourselves off in the craziest but most beautiful ways. We're human and have red blood flowing through our veins, just like them, but its their collective, replicant attitudes that make them who they are.

xxx
We've got a long way to go; when snow hits the asphalt, cold looks and bad talk come...
We've got a long way to go; it's beyond Martin Luther: upgrade computer.
KoRn_Freak
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

ok here it goes

Postby kinky_kylie_aka_babes » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:54 pm

Hiya meg,
This is kinky kylie and i really dont know how u feel but people that make other people feel really bad have got something wrong in there head, u really should just look at my quete and think about it. Nobody will hurt u if u think like that. ''good luck''.

xxxkinky kyliexxx :roll: and im sorry if it dont work out.
''LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND sausage HAVE FUN''
kinky_kylie_aka_babes
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s