I can't sleep!!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Mr.L » Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:43 pm

My friend has sleep therapy? Maybe u could get it too?
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Wizzerdora » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:15 am

Problem!!It needs to be cheep i am currently skint and i dont see myself getting any money in the near future!! Sleep therapy costs big dough!!!!
Wizzerdora
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Fri Oct 31, 2003 12:06 pm

Hypnosis? Wat about getting urself up earlier so the dream doesnt finish?
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Fidel » Fri Oct 31, 2003 4:07 pm

Thats a clever idea but theres no way to predict when ur gonna dream it and it's hard to wake up when sleeping
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Wizzerdora » Fri Oct 31, 2003 6:45 pm

Yeah difficult to time it!! and hypnosis is expensive!! I'm unhelpable!! I will try anything thats not expensive!!
Wizzerdora
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby worriedteen1 » Fri Oct 31, 2003 11:30 pm

Yes hypnosis is expensive BUT self hypnosis is not. There are several sites in which you can learn 'how it's done' you can also buy CD's and tapes for night times. If you go to http://www.google.com and search for self hypnosis you should find many links for this. Also the Cd's you can order online or look in book shops, perhaps W H Smiths or Waterstones or maybe evern local book shops or libarys if your short on cash. http://www.bcx.net/hypnosis This may also help.

Keep us posted.

Hope this helps.
worriedteen1
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jupiter » Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:50 pm

i know this may not help but when i had problems sleeping i found that it was that it was my mind, i wasnt relaxed, and maybe thats what it is. what really helped me was a little pill called quiet life, it's 100% herbal and you can get it from any health food shop. Lanes are the makers of it and it's really good and not pricey at all it's worth a try cos it was nightmares for me too. it relieves periods of worry, irritability, stress and strains and promotes a natural sleep. its worth a try it helped me and still does. it's not a sleeping pill it just helps you calm down and relax you with the natural herbs.
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Sazza » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:40 pm

Ive heard about those Dreams.. My best Friend has them on the odd occasion..Drowning dreams are usually about somethings getting out of control and no matter who you turn to it doesnt go away..try thinking about whats stayed the same in your life that you dont like..i hope ive been helpful..thats all i know
Sazza
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Kruelty » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:44 pm

hm i never had 1 nightmare in my life... but yes i am scared incase a burglar comes in thats why i carry a metal BB gun in my room.. yes i go that far.. ive herad of that 'lucid dream' ive actually tried to use it to dream things i really want to dream and its worked before too!

ok t sounds weird but the 'lucid dream' i though about was jumping off the tallest tower in the world, yes it sounds sad and suicidal but i love the rush of blood too the head, i could feel the dream asif it was happening thats what i loved about it and always want to dream it! (when i hit the ground im fine too ^^) so i would recomend trying that ^^

oh yeah i just remembered...oh wait i forgot again..uh...AH

dreams only last 5 minutes in total even tho they seem forever so if you dont feel happy with getting uo earlier i do not recomend it WHAT i DO recomended (this is a experienced answer but not very....lets say... 'logical') well ok recomemnd is the wrong word and i cant be bothered to delete it... when i stay up for hours playing games and get so tired i fall asleep playing a game (yes its happend many a time, rather embaressing) i never have time to dream its sleep pop awake only try it as a last resort though.. i think it damages your brain cells or sumthing i dunno... i cant get any weirder so....
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Under 16s