Guys...Drugs...Sex

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Guys...Drugs...Sex

Postby XxKissxX » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:17 pm

:robot: Hiya everyone! im new here, so im not sure if i am posting this in the right place... sorry if i aint!! x

I'm really depressed at the moment!
i met a guy when i was on holiday (only 2hours away) and got on really well with him. we snogged bt that was it. we have been texting non stop since, and i really want to meet up with him again, so does he. he is 16 and im 14. he wants me to sleep with him, and i know it sounds weird, but even though i am a virgin, i really want to... i havent told any of my friends because they will tell me not to, but probably because they are jealous (one of them fancied him, the rest havent met him) I know if i do meet him again, i will sleep with him, because i really like him, and i know to be sensible n use a condom etc. I am not self conscious about my body, but i have a lot of scars (I self-harm, normally when i am depressed or upset...I have cut a lot recently because i miss this guy) but the main problem is that i just found out he smokes herbs, and takes speed and ecstacy. He told me over text message, because i asked him (one of his friends told me) but he never wanted me to know because he thought that it would put me off! sorry to blabber on, but i need someones view on this. Should I meet up with him??
XxKissxX
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Jupiter » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:47 pm

some reasons not to meet him
1) he's on drugs - never a good thing, drugs are very bad and not something you get into. Drugs are dangerous. speed and ecstacy? they can kill! if he uses he might want you to use too, boys can be very persuasive - they know all the tricks.

2) You're 14 and he's 16, you're not legal for sex. he could get into serious trouble for sleeping with someone who isnt legal. sex at 14 is illegal.

3) If you're cutting because you miss this guy, being away from him all the time will not be good for your health because the more you see him the more you will miss him the wose it will get

4) you're young and he may be using you for sex - i dont know the situation but its a possibility. if you like him then you can wait. 14 is young.

my opinion
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby depman » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:21 am

I think jupiter has put in a nutshell take her advice if I was you :)
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby misatok11 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:34 am

The fact that he is using drugs is a danger sign hun.
He may well get you to try them then take advantage of you.
Stick to jupiters advice!
misatok11
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby cheese100 » Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:03 pm

just dont do it!
find yourself a nice guy your own age and be sensable.
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby saz » Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:34 pm

If you really want my opinion then i wouldn't meet him. He obviously has problems if he is using lots of drugs at only 16, and you dont want those problems to be your problems if you know what i mean. Not only are drugs very dangerous, if you get caught by the police with him and he has drugs both of you will be in lots of trouble.

Jupiter is right, he might also get into trouble if you sleep with him, and being away from him all the time will be very hard.

I know this is easier said than done but try to move on from him. Just tell him that you aren't ready for a relationship at the moment and try and cut down or stop contact with him. You will meet someone nearer to where you live who doesn't use drugs and you will be happy.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby sweet sarah » Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:08 pm

You shouldnt sleep with him i know this is strange and you want to but its not worth it over a lad who is on hard drugs and condoms dont always work i would think twice and not do it why bother can he not wait if he likes you that much your 14 just wait till the legal age hun i wouldnt
Sarah x x
sweet sarah
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Mr.L » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:31 pm

He wants to sleep with you? Well if you are sure you would be good together why not wait? Dont rush it and do it now as after you will have nothing to build up to in your relationship and all will be ruined. Drugs are bad m'kay.
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Mr.L
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby woopdecker » Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:20 pm

Hey, might be abit late, but anyway. Maybe you should tell him that, bout the drugs, that as long as he didnt do it around you, then it'll be ok, only if you think that though :-?
And about the sleeping together thing, it is under age, but it sounds like you know what to use etc.

Woop :)
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby mariamaria » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:14 am

I agree with everyone here except woodpecker. Don't meet him because if he's on drugs, he could get you on them, he could get you in trouble if you're around them and then the police catch you guys with them and you could end up dead if he convinces you to take them. Is he worth the hassle? Is he really worth the hassle? I don't think he is. Drugs and humans just don't mix. Drugs can kill. Remember that.

The sex thing? I can't be hypocritical because I lost my virginity a month before my 16th birthday, but I wouldn't have sex with him if I was you. And if you go and meet him and then he asks you for sex, and you say no, later on you might go out somewhere and he'll more than likely either give you drugs by force (date rape drugs in drinks etc) or rape you. Be careful hun.

Overall, don't do it. Hope I've been of some good help.

mariamaria
mariamaria
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Return to Under 16s