in need of guys point of view

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

in need of guys point of view

Postby Daisy_Chain_Saw » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:41 am

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of the guys here could give me a male point of view - a girl has a bad experience with someone who tried to take it to far (you know what i mean lol :wink: ), and so is a bit cautious around guys from then on. Then someone else asks her out, and she asks him to give her some time to think about it, will he think she should have just moved on and put it all behind her?

Luv Daisy x
Daisy_Chain_Saw
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby depman » Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:55 am

I think it depends on the maturity of the guy
If he is the understanding type and he likes you he will wait and he may even make you get your head around that not all guys are like the one you first described
But these type of guys are less to be found unlike the type that you first described
Have hope though there are decent guys out there
Hope this helps :wink:
Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
When the spurs go marching in

depman
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:08 am

If he doesn't give you understanding and time over this, then he isn't worth the bother. It isn't your fault that happened and it will always be with you but it gets easier to deal with over time. You can only move on when you are ready dont rush it just to be with someone. I am sure if he is a nice bloke he will understand.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby -iron- » Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:32 pm

like everyone else said, it depends what he is like, if he does not give you time then he is not worth the bother.
show them no fear, show them no pain
-iron-
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby sovs » Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:28 am

-iron- wrote: if he does not give you time then he is not worth the bother.

Couldnt have put it better myself.
It really depends what the guys like :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: in need of guys point of view

Postby fooking_biatch » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:59 am

Daisy_Chain_Saw wrote:Hi,

I was just wondering if any of the guys here could give me a male point of view - a girl has a bad experience with someone who tried to take it to far (you know what i mean lol :wink: ), and so is a bit cautious around guys from then on. Then someone else asks her out, and she asks him to give her some time to think about it, will he think she should have just moved on and put it all behind her?

Luv Daisy x

Im female, but Ive been through the same, its horrible and I cant trust guys the same as I used to..although in a way, its good because Im more cautious but it makes it really hard if there is somebody you really care about. Maybe you should tell him how you feel, and what happened, its best to get things out in the open.
fooking_biatch
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby worstfriend » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:29 pm

I've been through the same thing (i'm a girl) and i have found a guy i can trust. I don't trust "guys" in general, just my partner, and i plan to spend the rest of my life with him. It was very hard at first but he is incredibly understanding and supportive.

If this guy won't wait while you get your confidence in order, he'll do more damage than good.

WF
worstfriend
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s