Yes or no

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Yes or no

Postby BlackPeegley » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:12 pm

I don't know what to do. There is this guy, who I've been friends with for 4 years, and been out with three times. He is always going on about how he really wants to go out with me again. But I always say no when he asks me. This is plainly because I don't want to go out with him. But then yesterday he kissed me, the thing is, I kissed him back, more than once. Now I don't know what to do, I'm really confused. Do I like him really and want to go out with him, or should I still say no and stand by what I'm thinking directly? Please help me.
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby sovs » Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:34 pm

I think you have to ask yourself why you kissed him back.

Do you fancy him? because if you dont then your playing with his feelings by kissing him back.
Only you can decide what you want.

Sorry im no help.
sovs :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby saz » Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:17 pm

Sometimes you aren't sure of your feelings until you have kissed someone, then you pretty much know whether you enjoyed it and like them or were repulsed and dont fancy them.

The fact that you aren't sure about going out with him isn't good, you should only go out with someone if you are sure, otherwise it isn't fair on them. Apologise for kissing him and tell him nicely that you are sorry but you dont feel the same way, no hard feelings.

You sound like you have made up your mind with a gut feeling of no, and if you went out with him now it might not feel quite right. Either let him down gently or vow to make a proper go of it.

Good luck.
Doesn't really matter what the eye is seeing
cos i'm in love with the inner being
saz
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Under 16s