I have no friends

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

I have no friends

Postby BlackPeegley » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:49 pm

Yes, I know I'm hear, always, constantly talking about my problems.
The problem this time is i seem to have no friends, they have all gone off of me. I went into school after being off for two weeks with flu, and all my mates (bestest m8 in the world included) have been ignoring me, whispering behind my back, and giving me dirty looks. I try to tlk to them and they just say we do like you... its just... and then they say no more. I just keep thinking "Its just sausage wot?". I dont understand wot i have done wrong. Its really getting me down and after all the constant bullying i still havent shunted off I'm getting really depressed, i cant concentrate in class or anything, i dont go out anymore and i have my gcse maths mock exams in a week, i cant concentrate on my revision coz all i have in my mind are questions about wot i could have done.
It sounds really pathetic but I dont know wot to do. I keep on bursting into tears for no reason and everything, its really ridiculous and embarasing. Please help if its not too stupid and pathetic.
:cry: xx
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jo » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:26 am

Hello

Its not stupid and pathetic at all - girls can be very bitchy. When you're on the receiving end its horrible. It amazes me how fickle girls can be - you have a couple of weeks of school and the whole place falls apart!

I bet that things will start to get back to normal gradually. You could try getting some of your friends on their own instead of approaching them as a group - what about the one who is your 'best friend ever' - can't you phone her after school and talk to her on her own?

I really do feel for you and I hope there is someone there to give you a cuddle, cos I reckon it would do you the world of good. Just try to remember that in a few months time school will be a distant memory - and all of those so called 'mates' will go their separate ways. Trust me, one day you will look back at this and realise how pathetic they all are.
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby cheese100 » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:36 pm

hi,you have a right to be upset these are you best friends.But they are just being stupid and winding you up you need to be strong and ignore these comments hopefully they will soon give up.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby smile » Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:27 am

Hiya,

Like Jo, I think you have to confront them individually. Usually with girls, what one does is what the rest follow. They each have their own mind, they just need to use it.

If you have an older brother/sister or cousin then maybe they can help you sort out your revision for your maths. Also try the revision guides on the bbc's website. I'm not sure of the address but if you do a search you may get lots of revision help.

Take care,

Smile
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Return to Under 16s