Hate

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Hate

Postby BlackPeegley » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:31 pm

I'm really depressed. I hate myself, I hate my life, I wish I was dead. I'm sick of being critisized, I'm fed up of everyone judging me. I know the world is like that. But, why is it like that to me. I don't fit in, no matter what I do. I might as well not be here anymore.
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby woopdecker » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:51 pm

Alot of people who feel the way you do always ask themselfs "why is this happening to me?what have i dont to deserve this?" and always come up with the same answer.."i havent done anything."
If this is the case, then you shouldnt be like this, so sort things out. Sit down, and think, what are the things that are gettne me down?
Once you've done this, start to think of ways that you can sort each individual thing out.
You have to find something you enjoy, which i know is difficult when you feel like this, but at least it'll give you something to do and something else to think about.
You probaly only think you don't fit in, people often sit at the sidelines and watch everyone else in the group, if you want to fit in, then make yourself fit in, instead of sitting at the sidelines, be in with the crowd and have a laugh with them, it takes time to feel like you fit in. But what makes you think you don't?

keep is posted,
Luv maz
some people never listen. Others never try, with eyes and ears shut tight.. the world just passes them by.
woopdecker
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lizzie.s. » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:57 pm

i agree with maz, join in with the crowd, but dont be what you think they want you te be, always be yourself, if they dont like it, find new friends cos they aint very good ones if they dont like you for who you are.
it makes you think doesn't it?
lizzie.s.
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Fidel » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:47 am

No i don't agree - Be yourself - you may be being too much like not yourself but in time peple will respect you for being different
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby lizzie.s. » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:48 am

thats what i said, try and fit in, but be yourself.
it makes you think doesn't it?
lizzie.s.
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s