A girls dad & mum had a go at me today for no reason!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

A girls dad & mum had a go at me today for no reason!

Postby LoVe BuG » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:36 pm

I'm not quite sure if this is in the right forum but theres this girl in my school whos been calling my mates names so on the way home from school my mate hit her and her parents came and started blaming me and i was like what.

Her mum was swearing at me and when i swore back she got out the van to come and hit me and her dad was like im gonna ******* hit you but i hadnt done anything then the girl told them it wasnt me and her mum was like i dont care she was there.

It hasnt got anything to do with me but on the way home ive got to see these people all the time. Oh and he said he knew where i lived and evereyting like that which worried me because ive never atcually noticed him before i had a really bad feeling like he'd been stalking me i know it sounds stupid its just when someone youve never met says that!!

**********Love Trudi**********
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Llisa » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:43 pm

This girls parents obviously don't have very good heads on their shoulders if they'll go after a young girl just for 'being there.' Your best bet in this case is to tell the parent that you are living with what happened. Try and get them to speak to the parents of this girl and calm them down a bit. They certainly sound like they wouldn't listen to you, and it wouldn't bea very good idea for you to confront them anyways. Let your mom/dad handle it if anything more should come of it. In the meantime, just stay away from this girl and her house all together...even if it means walking a different way home from school. Let things cool off.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby LoVe BuG » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:45 pm

i dont know her or where she lives ive told my mum but i just know that if i change my way ill b on my larry to walk home so im not goin to do that because im not goin to suffer from it, its jus really buggin me so muchhhhhhhh!!
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby cheese100 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:05 pm

Hi,you need to tell your parents and the school and see if they can sort it out because if the parent know it wasnt you and still keep going there is no alternative.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jo » Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:47 pm

With parents like that are you surprised that this girl has been calling people names? If they threaten you again you would be within your rights to contact the police. To be honest, though, it sounds as though this was a one off.

All the same, make sure your tell your parents what happened. Also make a record of events, who was there? Were there any passers by who might have seen it? Did it happen in a place where people could have heard or seen it from their houses? This sort of detail will be important if they make a habbit of it - which would be classed as harassment.

For the time being you would probably be wise to let things cool down, as has already been said. If it happens again tell someone at school, tell your parents and contact the police.
Jo
Site Owner
Site Owner

Postby LoVe BuG » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:38 pm

well there was alot of people there, theres a bunch of flats and it was just down the road from my school lol so theres alot of children/young adults around.
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s