Please help

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Please help

Postby devilindisguise » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:01 pm

Im 14 and i've just started a new school in september and i think im settling in alright. The problem is i came from an all girls school and this ones a mixed one so i have no experience with boys. Theres this boy i really really really like and every one sees he likes me to. Hes always talking to me and joking around with me and stuff and i dont know what to do because i wanna go out with him but ive never even kissed a boy before and im really scared he will laugh at me what can i do???!!! Please help!!!

edited by depman
devilindisguise
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:17 am

Aww hunny, don't worry about it!
Everyone is really nervous the first time someone asks them out, or they ask someone out. That's only natural!
As for kissing, at 14, the chances that the guy has kissed someone also won't really be that high. But even if he has, don't worry about it. There has bene countless posts on here asking for advice on kissing, but truly, it really does come naturally! My first kiss was with a guy who was well accustomed to kissing, and it was amazing. It's hard to explain unles you've been there, but when you're in the situation, things just come to you and you will know what to do...I promise you love!
Take care, and try not to worry about these boy problems too much :wink: , try focusing your attention on your friends and school...there will be plenty of time for boys let me tell you!
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby sovs » Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:56 pm

Try not to worry about it sweety.
I never kissed anyone till i was 15, and that was with depman who i am now married to.
Everyone has their first kiss and you never know, just because this boy wont admitt it doesnt mean its not his first kiss too :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Please help

Postby Pecka » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:54 pm

Hi,

The best thing is that you feel like you've settled in OK. It can be hard changing school, especially as a teenager.

As for this boy, 14 year old boys usually fit into one of two categories, ridiculously immature (acting younger than the year 7's) or surprisingly and pleasantly mature (behaving on par with the Year 11s). I hope the boy you like is of the 2nd type. The first type are usually unfanciable. To humans anyway!

Because you're 14 and other kids in your class might not be as mature as you, I wouldn't reccommend telling anyone you've not kissed a boy before. (Maybe only a really, really good friend). As for the practical kissing bit, you just have to do it. It might be nice...it might be disgusting. But remember, it's as much about how he kisses as how you kiss. Some guys I've kissed, who are in their 20's (I'm 24 by the way) are quite repulsive and appear to be trying to clean the inside of my mouth!

Finally, if you can, make sure the first time you kiss him (if you do!) is in private. I used to hate it when I kissed my boy'f at a disco or at the bus stop and I'd have an audience bigger than Trisha! You don't need the hassle of whether you look good on top of your other worries. If someone pressures you to kiss infront of others, like if one of his mates says 'aren't you gonna kiss him them!', come back with a witty reply like 'why are you some sort of pervert that you wanna watch?' I managed to avoid and deflect the 'lame' and 'frigid' comments for years by saying things like 'I don't know where he's been'.

Good luck!

Hope you keep enjoying school. Any worries get in touch!
Pecka
Just Landed
Just Landed

Cheers

Postby devilindisguise » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:50 pm

Thanks so much for ur help guys !
devilindisguise
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby cheese100 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:41 pm

hi,if what they say is true and he really likes you than he wont laugh so just be yourself.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s