losing a friend

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

losing a friend

Postby missperfect » Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:36 pm

hello,
ive been away for a long time due to privacy issues....the issue is i dont get any. but that isn't as big a problem for me as this:

ive known this great guy for ages whom i got close to as a friend. we started talking on the phone and shared a lot but hid this from our friends because they dont get on and it would create some :evil: . until recently i was able to share everything with him. until, that is, he asked me out!!! now dont get me wrong. he is a great guy and i know a lot of girls who would love to go out with him he is sweet and has been the best of friends, but im having a lot of problems right now which would take too long to spell out but one includes a fear of relationship due to one ending in a messed up life. and i tried to explain. he got :oops: and asked me to keep it a secret. which i have for months. but since that day we hardly talk or even look at each other when we bump into each other in town. ive lost a very good friend and im afraid because, he knows too much about me and could always tell someone else.

help! i dunno wat to say/do/think/feel

edited by depman
missperfect

Postby Fidel » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:17 pm

me and my gf had this problem at first but u have to continue to tell him that he's a great guy and not let him down badly - say ur not ready coz maybe one day u will be ready for a relationship like that

Fidel
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby cheese100 » Thu Jan 15, 2004 8:47 pm

Just tell him how you feel and try to talk about the things you normally do to try to make it the same as before maybe go somewhere.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s