Why has he done this?

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Why has he done this?

Postby emma14714 » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:05 pm

I was seeing this lad for 2 months, i really loved him, and i still do. I loved him enough to sleep with him... which is a lot for me because im usually really strict about that sort of thing.
A few weeks later he dumped me, because he had gone down to kent for a weekend and he said he really fancied some fit lasses down there and he didnt want to feel guilty about fancying other people, and that he wasnt ready for a long term relationship... its now a month after and i still love him, i know it's love, iv never ever felt this way before, i dont know what he feels about me, he has a lot of problems, his family is messed up and he hurts so much... :(

I'm just in so much pain and i really need some advice about what to do, if there is anything that doesnt seem to make sense please add a reply and i will see if i have missed anything out. thanx :)
Love emma
xxx
emma14714
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby sovs » Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:39 pm

Hi,

I sorry for what your going though at the moment.
This lad is obviously not ready to settle down yet and at least he made it clear in the end.
It makes it worse for you because you slept with him. Sex is a emotional thing for most woman where as for men its just sex.

I really feel for you. Have you tried talking to him recently?
If he really isnt interested then you need to keep your mind off him until your feelings subside.
Go out with friends have fun and you may just find a wonderful lad without even looking.

All the best :wink:
sovs
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s