My ex told me he was dying!!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

My ex told me he was dying!!

Postby emma14714 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:52 pm

yes... he told me he was dying, i love him, i care so much, he then later told me that no, he wasnt dying, he was only joking...
It really hurts... he lied to me, and about something so... painful.
I need to no what to do, he said he did it to stop me from caring about him. :( :x
Love emma
xxx
emma14714
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby luvva » Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:56 pm

I suppose I can kind of understand that. He wanted you to well think he was sick and pathetic for doing that so then you hate him and get over him.

Weird kind of way to do it! Maybe you should speak to him about it and check why he thought it was a good idea to say he was dieing.

Maybe it could be that he still really likes you and to stop you from hurting over him he did this so you would hate him, so really he could of done it with the best of intentions.

You'll have to talk to him!
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby emma14714 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:05 pm

luvva wrote:I suppose I can kind of understand that. He wanted you to well think he was sick and pathetic for doing that so then you hate him and get over him.

Weird kind of way to do it! Maybe you should speak to him about it and check why he thought it was a good idea to say he was dieing.

Maybe it could be that he still really likes you and to stop you from hurting over him he did this so you would hate him, so really he could of done it with the best of intentions.

You'll have to talk to him!

Thank you, i just cant believe he would do such a thing. it hurts so much :cry: . as far as i know hes never lied to me before. You have such a down to earth view of things. thanks again, this really helps me :)
Love emma
xxx
emma14714
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:52 am

Hi luv,
Joking about dying is the least funniest joke to play on someone.
No matter how true his intentions were, it was completely the wrong thing to do and he should be ashamed of himself.
As hard as it is, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and look ahead to tomorrow.
I hope you find a more considerate Prine Charming in the future
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Bubble » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:30 pm

I think in a way he was trying to make you feel sorry for me, and perhaps even go back to him.
You need to make sure he's ok and ask him not to do anything like that again. You need to make him realise he was wrong.
Nuff Love
*Donna*
xxxxx
Bubble
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby luvva » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:22 pm

Yeh, it is a really horrible thing to do and I wouldn't even to that to a person that I hate, seems a bit sick. It's probably a good thing that you spilt up if hes really like this.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Fidel » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:53 pm

That's completely awful. You can't trust him any more I don't think. Anyone who lies like that should be left. He doesn't deserve you and what he did was wrong.
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby smile » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:25 pm

To be truthful I would end it with him. He obviously has some problems of his own which he needs to sort out before he goes out with you. He may be a little insecure and need some attetion, hence the attention he got when he told you he was dying.

If you do want to carry it on with him then ask yourself if trust in a relationship is something that you belive is important?
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby cheese100 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:32 pm

I think he did it for the opposit purpose and it worked so it up to you if you decide that actually this has proved how much you would have missed him and so should get back with him or if it has just proved that you cannot trust him and so should leave him alone.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby BlackPeegley » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:25 pm

Maybe his intentions were heart felt. He wanted you to stop caring for him so much as it was over. It seems that he still cares for you a lot, to be willing to tell such an elaborate lie. But on the other hand I wouldn't trust someone who lied so badly. He was way out of line saying that to you, it seemed to make you care more about him when he said he was dieing. You need to tell him that he was being out of line and that if he wanted you to stop caring he could have just said that.
You are worth more than people like that.
BlackPeegley
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Re: My ex told me he was dieing!!

Postby problemguru » Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:17 am

i think you should talk to him from what your telling me he is trying to hide his hurt with angry remarks i sugest you ask him y he has been nasty to you since you broke up.

i think he is just hurt and assure him that you dont hate him

good luck x x x :D
problemguru
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Liquidius » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:35 am

He's attention seeking. Ignore him and he'll stop.
Liquidius
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby arwen » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:43 am

Liquidius wrote:He's attention seeking. Ignore him and he'll stop.

Amen. =D>
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s