i think she just wants to be friends

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

i think she just wants to be friends

Postby -iron- » Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:20 pm

I am 15 and there's this girl I really love, she says she likes me too, but when ever I ask her out she goes quiet or changes the subject. I think she does not want to lose what we have, because at the moment we are really good friends. How do I convince her that it will be worth it, or should I just not bother and stay as we are?
please can someone help me out here? :roll:

Edited by Llisa 02.11.04
show them no fear, show them no pain
-iron-
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby luvva » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:14 pm

Hey

Well maybe you could say to this girl that their friendship is great but you just want more with her because she is so special to you, say that no matter what happens you will always be friends because you wouldn't ever deliberately hurt each other.

Tell her that you understand that she doesn't want to loose your friendship and that you don't want to loose hers either but say that what you and her could have together could be really special and that you don't ever want to loose your chance with her.
luvva
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby -iron- » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:40 pm

I have said some of them, yet seems to make no impact on her. I am happy as we are, I just really want to go further, but if she doesn't want to, I will stay as I am, at least I am with her a lot.

Edited by Llisa 02.11.04
show them no fear, show them no pain
-iron-
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Return to Under 16s