Boy trouble

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Boy trouble

Postby Riley_Jo » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:38 pm

Hey I'm 15, and in my final year in school- due to leave in about 8 weeks! Around October of last year, this new lad started in our school and my initial thought was PHWOAR! He is gorgeous! The problem is, he is only in year 8- 13 yrs old! OMG I know! He looks about 18 though, and acts so mature and hangs around with lads from older years cause most year 8s are really immature compaired to him. Recently, wgen we pass in the corridor hes all like flirting and like 'accidently' getting in my way just for the chance forvus to talk for a while! I think about him constantly and I feel horrible - this is a 13 year old boy! But he is so nice and everyone is always saying he likes me, but all think it is sweet that he fancies an older girl - well it aint sweet being a 15 year old girl liking a 13 year old boy trust me. If we were older, like in our 20s it would be different but what would people think if we did get together? I cant believe Im even writing this but I have to know your views because at the minute Im feeling so ashamed of myself!
thanks xxx

edited by Llisa 03.03.04
Pretty Green Eyes
Riley_Jo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby captainf » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:31 pm

I think that it's fine to go out with him if you wish. It's only 2yrs difference, which really isn't all that much. I understand how the 8's are abit more immature than the 15yr olds, however, as you say, this boy is apparently much more mature than the rest of the boys in his year.

If you like him, and he likes you, I don't see any problem with you two going out together.

Take things slowly, make the right choices...

All the best of luck

Ashley
Remember how the runway lights looked one night long ago when you were lost and found your way, and how-you still dont know?
captainf
Long Term Lodger
Long Term Lodger

Postby Fidel » Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:56 pm

Yes, I agree. You are leaving school in what....June? July? Why not strike a friendship and then move in for the kill (so to speak) and go fo it with him after that. No-one can really judge you and it's not wrong
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby worstfriend » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:51 am

At the moment you really fancy him, and are a bit worried about what your mates will think. Get to know him.

If you find yourself really falling for his personality as well, soon enough you really won't be bothered what your mates or his mates or anyone else thinks.

Fidel's right, make friends with this guy and see if you are suited to each other. If so then, by the time you leave school, you two will be ready to get closer than just mates.

Good luck

WF
worstfriend
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby LoVe BuG » Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:43 am

Hi my best friend Emma is in her last year in school but she went out with a 12/13 year old its alright it shouldn't matter on the age it should only matter on the way and how much you like him.

Love Trudi
Ï'll ß §mïlïñg wëñ ï © ü, thë të䮧 wïll ñëvä §höw, ï kñö ï'll älwäÿ§ lövë ü, & ÿët ü'll ñëvä kñö
LoVe BuG
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Riley_Jo » Thu Mar 04, 2004 4:57 pm

thanks alot everyone i'm just gonna get to know him and yeah it is only two years! i'll see what happens!
Riles
Pretty Green Eyes
Riley_Jo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Fidel » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:51 pm

Good for you! =D>
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me.
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby cheese100 » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:20 pm

hi
You should not be ashamed yes he is younger but that doesnt mean you cant be together it is wise to get to know him and if you want wait a couple of years but by that time you will have finshed and may not see him as much its up to you really.cheese xx
cheese100
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Return to Under 16s