Notice me for me not my chest!!

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby smile » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:02 am

100%Babe started this topic up with the hope of getting some advice about her problem so please only post in problem topics if you are giving advice. Thank you.
When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get them, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either.

Just remember to keep smiling!
smile
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Fidel » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:32 pm

We're giving the advice that maybe she shouldn't lend herself to being controlled by looks and maybe people will see more of her than her chest
Fidel
Taken Root
Taken Root

Postby Laurajane » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:01 pm

yeah sorry got side tracked,

100% babe, has anything improved?
*What do sheep count when they can't sleep?!*
*Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.*
*I've discovered that I often visit the state of confusion, and I know my way around pretty well.*
Laurajane
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Thanks

Postby 100%Babe » Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:47 pm

Yea it has, i think when i wrote this post i was bit yougner and more paranoid about it but now ive learnt that if thats all the person is doing there odv very well you no.
And btw not to sound rude but fidel and Elfy_p is my user name anything to do with this post? i dont think it really is and plus i couldnt really think of a name at the time and its something that came to mind so really dont judge me by my user name. Thanks
Thanks to the other people for actual advice though was really nice of you and also with a user name like i do doesnt change well didnt change the fact that people who i know would do that, so really it wouldnt make a differance..
Once

Dont judge a book by its user name hehe edited version by me.
100%Babe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby gothicglitter » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:11 pm

Hey i know excautly how you feel.
Its embrassing, and sometimes i get checked out by dirty old men and all i feel like doing is screaming at them "am probley the same age as ur daughter" I learned to except mine. because at the end of the day we have got what we are given.
Just ingore people and go with guys who arnt intrested in your chest. *sayin that my bf was lovely at the start and now his fascinted with them :-? * but i dont blame him i know nearly all guys are just dont pick the ones that are like asking u ur cup size!
good luck and love what you have got cuz one day they will be sagging down to ur knees and ull think i wish i was back to my young days :wink:
gothicglitter
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Lost... » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:45 am

i have a good friend in the same position as you but she can't see that its a problem she laps it up lol i guess my advice to you is enjoy it for those who can't i.e the flat ladies i think no matter what you look like personality always wins in the end.
all the best
xXx
Lost...
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Previous

Return to Under 16s