Braces

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Braces

Postby oh_lawdy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:54 pm

i recently got braces..... can i still kiss?
oh_lawdy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Jupiter » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:59 pm

of COURSE you can still kiss. kiss away and enjoy it.

they wont get stuck, they wont hurt the other person - believe me my ex (shivers and pukes up lol) wore braces and it was no problem... (apart from the small factor of him being a right basket lol)
sod has a law... i dunno why he wrote is but he's evil.... sods law that he's dead cos if he wasnt id kill him. sods law is the thorn in my side and the pain in my a$$

men! cabt live with them cant shoot them either (its illegal... aparently???) lol
Jupiter
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:05 pm

trust had a brace for three years can definately still kiss :wink: also i have kissed a boy recently (havent had a brace for about 3 months) who has a brace which was fine! one thing didnt try was when i had a brace kissing someone else with a brace maybe you could find out if anything happens for me? lol :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby oh_lawdy » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:11 pm

y'all so sweet....... fank u huni pies!!! XxxX
oh_lawdy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby just_me » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:12 pm

of course you can kiss with a brace on, just be careful if the person you are kissing also has a brace on beause they can get tangled if you have a loose bracket :-?
just me xox
just_me
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby arwen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:27 am

Yep, just to add to what everyone else has said really, I had a brace for years and it didn't make the slightest bit of difference.

One thing I would advise though, if they give you a retainer and tell you to just wear it at night, then gradually ease off so you just wear it once a week, then once a fortnight, then once a month etc, until you don't need it any more. When that happens, DON'T throw it away! Keep it sterilised but hold onto it. I threw mine out when I moved out of home and I could have done with it since then just to push my teeth back because they've started to move again. Just a hint!
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby arwen » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:27 am

When I say it didn't make the slightest bit of difference, I mean it didn't make any difference to kissing!

Made the world of difference to my pearlies!!
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby oO_Lisa_Oo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:08 am

yup. i have braces and i kissed my ex boyfrend. i cut his lip, though, so be careful!
oO_Lisa_Oo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby xXxHMxXx » Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:02 am

i had a brace for a year and its came of on friday i was so happy about it i kissed Soooooooooooooooooo many times with my barace on and it is just as nice to kiss with a brace on than without 1 it made no difference 2 me what so eva. so go ahead find the fittst boy u can and kiss, kiss, kiss u enjoy it n soon realise its th same as without braces but bcarful a relationship doesnt get out of control and u end up very stuck like i am. fid out more and if u want to give me ur advice den read my problem on the unedr 16's 'and the rest page' anywayz hope dis make u fel better and help a lil bit
xXxHMxXx
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby GurlRock » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:57 pm

oh! the joy of barces! :roll:

I got mine in July but unfortunatly I havenot had the opotunity to kiss :(

Well one tip is look after them! I have only had mine on nearly 5 months and have broken the brackets 4 times #-o

I don't think my dentist is very pleased with me!
POWW
GurlRock
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby *Player* » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:03 pm

yerp! you can defently kiss .. i got braces and i do .. and m boyfriend has them to! no problem !!
*Player*
Just Landed
Just Landed

kitty on a breakie

Postby kitkat » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:52 am

yes u can i had braces for 2 yrs and that didnt stop me.
just make sure u dnt pull another person with braces cause u prob will get stuck.
kitkat
One of the Crowd
One of the Crowd

Return to Under 16s