Help! Friend won't believe me

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Help! Friend won't believe me

Postby lou_ash5 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:07 pm

Please help.

This girl who I have known since yr 6, (i am now in yr 8.) has started saying that I am making things up about her. Like sayinG that she got in with this boy when she didn't.
The truth is that I didnt say that but these other people who I have fallen out with are saying that I did.
Really, I think that a girl who is 8 said this but everyone is saying that i did.
If i try to tell her the truth that i didnt do it she wont beleive me and tells me that if i dont stop telling lies she will beat me up.
I am really confused and if i am not her mate she will probably beat me up, and take all my other friends off me.

Please help i want to be her mate but she wont accept that i didnt say that. :(

What can i do to make her see that i didnt do it?
To make things worse she wont even talk to me now and i have suggested that we get the girls out who told her this but she says no to everything i suggest now
HELP ME PLZ?????!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Edited by smile for text lingo. Please write in proper English, this is not a text message.
lou_ash5
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:55 pm

have you got any proof that you can prove to her it wasnt you!? i suppose when its just words you cant really get any proof! try and persuade her it wasnt you but at the moment it looks like she isnt being a very decent friend! maybe you just need to let things cool down a bit and let her find out for herself it wasnt you! as for the beating up surely she wouldnt do that! and if she does or you know for a fact she is going to then obviously tell a teacher or something because you cant get beaten up for this especially as you have done anything! violence solves nothing!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby lou_ash5 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:33 pm

Honestly, she probably would beat me up lilessexgirl, but thanks for the advice.
I think that the safest thing to do would be to let her realise it wasnt me.
But I go back to school tomorrow so I am obviously going to bump into her as she gets on my bus.

I just dont want her to take my friends off me. :(

Edited by silver tree for text lingo
lou_ash5
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:56 pm

well do your friends believe it wasnt you?
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby SugarRainbows » Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:04 pm

If the girl believes someone else over you then is it worth trying to make her see otherwise?

Rumours always die down in the end and everyone will realise its not you, meanwhile dont argue against it because then it will seem like you did and are just trying to cover up. Try saying 'you can think that if you like, but ive been your friend since year 6 and i will always be your friend, if you trusted me youd know that i didnt say it, which i didnt'.
This will make you seem more sincere.
SugarRainbows
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby lou_ash5 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:48 pm

Thankyou for your advice but i have just realised who is making up lies about me and I am going to talk to her tonite.
Meanwhile some off my friends have realised it werent me but dont stick up to this girl as i would like them to.
p.s my mum has now got involved and is threatening to phone her mum or school as this girl has called me names such as "blackburn liar"

xxx
louise

Edited by silver tree: Please don't swear in the forums even using ***
lou_ash5
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:01 am

well im glad your going to talk to her but if shes capable of beating you up then i would tread carefully! its good that some of your friends arent starting to realise now but there probably just not sticking up for you as much as you would like them to because either they dont want to get involved or they dont want to lose her as a mate which isnt very helpful of them but is how some people are! as for your mum see if you can sort things out first before bringing your mum into it!
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s