Street Bullies

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Street Bullies

Postby Danny Boy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:29 pm

I feel trapped in my house because of two lads that hang around at the top of my street. They pick on me for no reason, saying they're going to beat me up just because they don't like me.
I barely know who they are, I've never spoken to them, and I can't walk to my friend's house at the top of the street on my own, otherwise they'd shout at me. My friends know about it and so does my brother, as a dead frog was posted through our door, so I told him.
What I really want to know is whether I should have a fight with them to shut them up. They're a similar age and I think I could take them but I can't really tell my mum because she couldn't do anything and it would make it worse.

[size=9][color=blue]edited 04.04.05 by Llisa
For grammar[/color][/size]
Danny Boy
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby lilessexgal » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:53 pm

no i dont think you should start a fight! violence is not the answer! have you tried just like ignoring them in the way you show them you dont care what they say because your better then them!? or have you tried saying something that will make them have no come back and maybe lay off you!? if not i think you should tell someone even if it is your mum because bullies should not get away with what they do! you should not have to just sit and put up with it in silence! and the frog thing is just out of order! they obviously have sick minds!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby all_apologies » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:48 pm

Don't pick a fight, it'll just aggravate them and they're obviously having fun picking on you, so it's probably what they're after. I actually think you should call the police. It sounds extreme, but contacting the police doesn't always have to be the major deal that TV makes it out to be.

It'll put the fear of God in them to get a warning from the police, and you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll quit hanging around and taunting you.

A friend of mine contacted the police about some people that were giving him malicious prank calls. The police traced them and issued them with a warning. My friend never heard from them again, so it really does work without being as scary as it sounds.
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby babby_shrek » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:44 pm

don't start a fight - violence is NOT the answer. i think you should seek help from the police and write down all the different threats they have been saying and their actions as proof and evidence. good luck, don't let them intimidate you! xxx
~you could be my unintended~
no use to fly away to my yesterday of freedom
babby_shrek
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby arwen » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:38 pm

Definitely contact the police - they are usually quite good at dealing with anti-social behaviour. Without meaning to cause any offence, it may be better if a parent called them if you are young, just to make sure they take it seriously. You shouldn't have to put up with thugs like this.
Good luck hun. xxx
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Hiya Hun!

Postby glamourpuss_1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:46 pm

[-X Do not start a fight with them!

Contact the police telling them off your distress!
If you have a brother or sister that is older than yourself you could ask them to sort it out for you confront these street bullies which no doubt would make you feel happier!!! :P
glamourpuss_1
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby oO_Lisa_Oo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:28 am

get the police involved. as soon as you do that they will back off. there just a bunch of idiots.

Edited by smile for profanity. NO swearing on the forums please.
oO_Lisa_Oo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Return to Under 16s