Sister/boyfriend/friend

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Sister/boyfriend/friend

Postby oO_Lisa_Oo » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:01 am

I had a boyfriend called James. then he got jealous because i have a load of friends who are boys, so i sumped him, because you gotta have trust in a realtionship. a while back, my friend jake told me that he is in love with me, adn always has been. i said that he was very sweet but i think i prefer him as a friend. he kept at it. he flirted, i flirted back. then my friend rang him, pretending to be me, and told him that i dont like him adn never want to see him again. which isnt true. he has only just started talking to me again, and i think we are friends now. the only problem is, i think he fancies my sister. i should be ok with this, but im not. i think im in love with him.

then he told me that he only liked my sister because she looked a bit like me, but he never wanted a relationship ever agin. i felt all guilty adn told him that he didnt need to go loking for love ebcause it was right here adn i told himt hat i love him, then he asked what i want to do with out relationship. what shoudl i say??????
oO_Lisa_Oo
Just Landed
Just Landed

Postby Llisa » Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:46 pm

You are rather young to be accessing whether or not you are in love with someone.

By the sounds of your past relationship, I think you need to have a firmer hold on what a relationship is really about before trying to engage in another.

Continue to be friends with this guy but don't go out with him. It's possible you feel that you 'love' him only because he's not as interested in you anymore; it's classic, we always want what we can't have.
HE has all the answers

The wait for that perfect someone may be long and painful, but the payoff lasts even longer, and is the most painless thing in the world.
Llisa
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby madcow » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:58 pm

i agree with Llisa. Friends are always better than boyfriends, they last forever and if you went out and broke up badly you could lose a friend.
Be crazy for love and crazy for meeeeeeeee
madcow
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby JennaXXX » Tue May 03, 2005 9:18 am

I think you should drop that friend who pretended to be you....That was really nasty.
I agree that you would either just need to be friends or just occassionally date each other. Theres no rush you are young and should be enjoying yourself not settling down in a relationship!
JennaXXX
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Return to Under 16s