I'm stupidly shy, it's too embarrassing

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Postby Kruelty » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:17 pm

Moose wrote:You're talking to Jess1234 ok, aren't you?!

yeah.. thats not the problem tho, when i go up to girls i just dont know what to say to start a convosation and make sure it dont break in the middle by a long silence its really uncomfortable... where when im talking to my mates its as like... ok im not going to finish that sentence ive just thought about this mid sentence, the new term is a perfect way to start a convosation, ive been away for 8 weeks, and 1 1/2 weeks i was off before it started so pretty much everyone in my set will wanna know what happend... hey this might work! l
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jess1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:20 pm

Kruelty wrote:
Moose wrote:You're talking to Jess1234 ok, aren't you?!

yeah.. thats not the problem tho, when i go up to girls i just dont know what to say to start a convosation and make sure it dont break in the middle by a long silence its really uncomfortable... where when im talking to my mates its as like... ok im not going to finish that sentence ive just thought about this mid sentence, the new term is a perfect way to start a convosation, ive been away for 8 weeks, and 1 1/2 weeks i was off before it started so pretty much everyone in my set will wanna know what happend... hey this might work! l

It is alot easier to talk to people through a chat room or msn.
How come you were off for 8weeks?
Don't get into a conversation you don't feel comfortable in, make sure you feel at ease talking about whatever it is and you'll start to enjoy it. You won't think about the awkwardness of the situation at all.
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Kruelty » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:28 pm

my school gets 7 weeks off and i was off for 1 weeks and 4 days due to the flu (it rained at my school and some idiot locked the doors :-( )

yeah i find it easier to talk on msn, because nothing is repeated the next day and there isnt the awkward silence moments etc

i would rather not chat on MSN groups due to people saying 'Masturbating on cam PM me' its sick, and all the peadophiles that are on, it really sickens me people do it but thats life, and im still in contact with my old mate (girl) via msn, shes just never online anymore, i wish she came to the same school as me though :(
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Jess1234 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:32 pm

It is hard to make new friends especially ones of the opposite sex. Find someone you have something in common with. Even if you just watch the same TV programme its a start. Friendships can be built on something as simple as a quick hi or a smile as you pass in the corridor. Feel free to add me on msn.
Jess1234
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

Postby Kruelty » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:42 pm

Ok guys, thanks so much for the help, if i have anymore problems ill make a new topic or post in here ^^

thx
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Previous

Return to Under 16s