Please help me feel happier

For any problem to do with being 16 or under.
Forum rules
NEW USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEIR FIRST POSTS TO BE APPROVED BY AN ADMINISTRATOR. Rules | Essential Information | FAQ | Support | Twitter

Please help me feel happier

Postby Natalie2924 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:43 pm

Well it all started when i was waiting for my mum outside a clothes shop.
This girl aged about 18 shouted at her boyfriend: "Dont look at that F***ing ugly slag!"
i looked at them to see who she was witching about.
the boy turned around as he saw me looking and said o ignore her she dont mean it.
the girl then shouted at him that she did mean it and i was ugly and then she turned around and gave me the most horrible look ever.
i burst into tears after they left, because someone in the public of her age was witching about me and all i had done was stand there in a huge shopping mall!
and why was this boy looking at me in the first palce!?
and i know i am ugly as the girl said but its started to get to me and it has left me in deep depression, i havent felt this bad since my mum and dad split up
i want the world to swallow me up becauce i am so ugly and useless

i just want to be normal and be happy
and i really hate what i look like, can anyone tell me what i should do to feel happier and look prettier?
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby all_apologies » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:55 pm

I'll tell you why she shouted at her boyfriend: he was checking you out and she was jealous. Simple as! You know what girls like that are like - their boyfriends can merely glance at another girl and get an earful for it. So don't fret!

She sounds like a low-life anyway. Someone who behaves in that way is not worth the air they breathe, so really don't let it get to you. I'm sure you're a lovely girl, so just ignore what she said!
all_apologies
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby X_Smiler_X » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:58 pm

All_apologies is right. That guy was looking at you because he thought you were attractive. That girl didn't like it because her boyfriend was checking another girl out. Her only way to handle it was by shouting abuse at you.

Dont you worry about it sweetie! She isn't worth your worry.

K x
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Natalie2924 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:58 pm

all_apologies wrote:I'll tell you why she shouted at her boyfriend: he was checking you out and she was jealous. Simple as! You know what girls like that are like - their boyfriends can merely glance at another girl and get an earful for it. So don't fret!

She sounds like a low-life anyway. Someone who behaves in that way is not worth the air they breathe, so really don't let it get to you. I'm sure you're a lovely girl, so just ignore what she said!

thank you, thats the nicest thing anyone has ever told me
you have cheered me up a lot thank you :)
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Natalie2924 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:59 pm

X_Smiler_X wrote:All_apologies is right. That guy was looking at you because he thought you were attractive. That girl didn't like it because her boyfriend was checking another girl out. Her only way to handle it was by shouting abuse at you.

Dont you worry about it sweetie! She isn't worth your worry.

K x

thank you for your help, i feel a lot better to talk to someone about it
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby X_Smiler_X » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:00 pm

Your welcome Nat. You mustn't let low-lives like her get to you. Be happy!
Smile at life, and life will smile back at you.
X_Smiler_X
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Natalie2924 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:01 pm

X_Smiler_X wrote:Your welcome Nat. You mustn't let low-lives like her get to you. Be happy!

lol thx i will try to :lol:
but i do feel a total lot better that you have both said that to me

thank you so much
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby lilessexgal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:30 pm

oh my god that girl was completely out of order and everyones right there was only one thing that girl was thinking and that wasnt that your ugly. it was i have competion because that girls so pretty.

ignore people like that they are just jealous.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
lilessexgal
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby PurePurple » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:20 pm

Yea as they said he was just checking you out, dont worry about that girl who called you, i bet you can sense the green in her face. Be confident!

xxPxx
PurePurple
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Please help me feel happier

Postby Kruelty » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:14 pm

Natalie2924 wrote:Well it all started when i was waiting for my mum outside a clothes shop.
This girl aged about 18 shouted at her boyfriend: "Dont look at that F***ing ugly slag!"
i looked at them to see who she was witching about.
the boy turned around as he saw me looking and said o ignore her she dont mean it.
the girl then shouted at him that she did mean it and i was ugly and then she turned around and gave me the most horrible look ever.
i burst into tears after they left, because someone in the public of her age was witching about me and all i had done was stand there in a huge shopping mall!
and why was this boy looking at me in the first palce!?
and i know i am ugly as the girl said but its started to get to me and it has left me in deep depression, i havent felt this bad since my mum and dad split up
i want the world to swallow me up becauce i am so ugly and useless

i just want to be normal and be happy
and i really hate what i look like, can anyone tell me what i should do to feel happier and look prettier?

man... if i was a girl i would LOVE for that to happen i would feel good for the rest of the day ^^ and even post it in the 'best thing that happend to you' topic

she was clearly jealous of you, he was checking you out go you!!
Kruelty
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby studentpilotjoe » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:02 pm

Hey yeah definately - the guy was checking you out!
He obviously liked you - don't let stupid people get you down. Remember - you ARE more beautiful than any person like her.

Joe
studentpilotjoe
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby arwen » Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:22 pm

Oh sweetheart! As the others have said, she was SOOO jealous! You must be a stunner, because think about it, if you were ugly, she wouldn't have been bothered in the slightest would she?
She was a sad, insecure loudmouth who feels the need to call other people ugly because she's so insecure about her own looks. You have to pity them really.
No wonder her boyfriend was checking you out if she's that much of a pain in the butt!

Sorry to hear about your parents' split too, that's bound to have affected you and I know what you're going through. Drop me a PM if you ever want to chat.

And don't worry about that girl at the mall - honestly, it was a compliment to how pretty you must be so hold your head up high girl! :wink:
Last edited by arwen on Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arwen
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby brfc » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:42 pm

as above this boy was checking you out cause he thought you looked great! his girlfriend must have been jelous of this. its no wonder he was looking else were. if all he gets is greif from his g/f every time he looks at a girl. id take it as a compliment not a insult. she was jelous of your good looks! she is the one with the problems not you!
brfc
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Postby Angel_Fairy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:09 am

I agree with all_apologies. She saw him looking at you, checking you out, and she got jealous. Least you can feel good about yourself that your not a gobby cow that's do that in the middle of a mall. Don't let THOSE kind of people get you down. They're not worth it. just ignore her, and dont ever feel down about yourself, there's nothing wrong with you, proven by the fact you were being checked out by her bf!!!

Take care, xxx
Angel_Fairy
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Postby Natalie2924 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:07 pm

thx u lot
u really know how to make someone feel better :)
thank you a lot!
:)
Whatsername
Natalie2924
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Next

Return to Under 16s